Free models from Sim Skunk Works! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free models from Sim Skunk Works!

Can’t turn on the radar. Everytime I turn it on it turns itself off automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    Most of the cockpit switches click but don't move or have any effect. I cant alter the wing sweep
    Mike
    Did it tell you when to take off?
    The wing sweep is set to automatic. You're not supposed to worry about it.

Dave

Seeing the posts here I thought I would share what I know so far on installing in P3D V4.5
    I used the installers but them moved the files to aircraft / effects etc etc , I did install vACMI too
    first the harrier , it installs and all liveries show up , loads fine , starts up / all gauges show / control surfaces work but engine throttle does not respond / there is a safe handle to the right of the pilots seat , try as I might I cannot move it , well it moves a little but returns to off ( i think that's why the throttle fails to work .
    the tornado installs fine ,as above , engine starts , flys but then goes into demo mode and freezes and pauses the sim , I un-pause , few seconds does it aging ??
    The F104 G installs shows up , all liveries , but when I load a flight it CTD ?

If anyone has got them working fine in V4.5 Perhaps you would be so kind as to share your information ?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    From 1th of September, they will for free, confirmed:
    Shame they didn't do the same for FSX as I'm short of the Tornado, Harrier and Thunderstreak.

Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    Seeing the posts here I thought I would share what I know so far on installing in P3D V4.5
    I used the installers but them moved the files to aircraft / effects etc etc , I did install vACMI too
    first the harrier , it installs and all liveries show up , loads fine , starts up / all gauges show / control surfaces work but engine throttle does not respond / there is a safe handle to the right of the pilots seat , try as I might I cannot move it , well it moves a little but returns to off ( i think that's why the throttle fails to work .
    the tornado installs fine ,as above , engine starts , flys but then goes into demo mode and freezes and pauses the sim , I un-pause , few seconds does it aging ??
    The F104 G installs shows up , all liveries , but when I load a flight it CTD ?

If anyone has got them working fine in V4.5 Perhaps you would be so kind as to share your information ?
    thanks
    I have/had these in P3Dv4.5, and they're a different animal. The P3Dv5 versions are different from those in P3Dv4, so probably won't work.
    See here for the correct versions.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    I have/had these in P3Dv4.5, and they're a different animal. The P3Dv5 versions are different from those in P3Dv4, so probably won't work.
    See here for the correct versions.

Dave
    ok , thanks for the reply

Thank's Zsoltb, guess I will have to get them from Justflight before they disappear for good.

I give up. The Tornado has been scrapped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CavOk View Post
    I give up. The Tornado has been scrapped.
    That's a pity, it's a beautiful model. Works great on my system (V5).

nothing but errors for me. They load up , look amazing, but immediately get vACMI errors that don't stop. Can't close any of the canopies either. It was a great idea but just frustrating at this point.

It's only the P3Dv5 versions that are free just now at Simmarket.
    BTW: I've heard that a P3Dv5.2 version of TacPack may be available in mid-November. Here's hoping, at least.

Dave

Suddenly everything is gone!
    I'm sad!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

SSW PRODUCTS FOR PREPAR3D v 5.X SET FREE
    As we announced in a post below from September 1st all our products for P3D v 5.x will be free on Simmarket.com
    Products for FSX and P3d v 4 will be removed from distribution and no longer supported.
    A removed product is not listed in the shop's catalogue and search results annymore.
    Only customers who already own a licence or copy will still see the product in their order history, and downloads will still function as before.
    As far Just Flight is concerned we are still negotiating the initiative, as soon ready we will notify you.

https://www.facebook.com/simskunkworks/

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

cant understand why they would firstly give away P3D V5.00 Models then discontinue the 4.5 versions ???
    doesn't make sense to me . poor business practice / customer loyalty .

They've now all been removed from Just Flight as well.

Dave

Dave
    Earlier this year SWS was offering some of their addons for free due to the intitial COVID shutdown. At that time, they offered most of the aircraft for P3DV4 as they do now for P3DV5.
    Their SIM SKUNK WORKS - PA200 TORNADO FOR P3D V.4.X is still avail (For sale)

https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-skunk-works-pa200-tornado-for-p3d-v.4.x.phtml

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Earlier this year SWS was offering some of their addons for free due to the intitial COVID shutdown. At that time, they offered most of the aircraft for P3DV4 as they do now for P3DV5.
    Their SIM SKUNK WORKS - PA200 TORNADO FOR P3D V.4.X is still avail (For sale)

https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-skunk-works-pa200-tornado-for-p3d-v.4.x.phtml

Gone as well. You're offered the Harrier, but probably not for much longer.

Dave

Dave
    Damn I should have been quicker.

SIM SKUNK WORKS - PA200 TORNADO FOR P3D V.4.X

Where?

No more the other version, they stopped to sell the other versions for older platforms like for P3Dv4 or FSX (support only for existing owners, not for new customers). Now you can grab models only for P3Dv5 (free) and MSFS (payware).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I had at one time both payware Tornados for FSX, no idea why maybe for Tacpack/ACMI on the SSW model. Look's like I missed this one as I went to download the map files for the Harrier, only to see they came with the installer. Any V5 users running the Harrier? I can't get the INS to set after setting my own .ln3 waypoint files up for the US.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Does anyone know where I may obtain a paintkit for the SSW F-84F?
    Thanks, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette99 View Post
    No textures and no email! Oh my!
    Only just got round to these. Installed the AV8B but, as Corvette99, no textures and no email...! Where do I get them. Also my rig refused to load the xml.dll file.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Members who have read this thread: 9