I have a old Logitech G940 joystick and throttle set. I really like it, because of the force feedback capability, and I refuse to pay the high price for a new stick. But my question has to do with the Trim wheels on the joystick. The G940 has 3 trim wheels: Trim 1 is set vertically and logically corresponds to Elevator, Trim 2 is set horizontally so I would think it would be used for aileron trim and finally, Trim 3 is a rotary button and that (again, I think) would work for rudder trim.

P3D only provides for assigning elevator Trim Axis assignment, and keyboard or controller button assignments for the rudder and aileron. I do have a registered copy of FSUIPC, but is there a way to assign rudder and aileron trim to the G940 Trim wheels vs buttons? If so, I do not know how to do that.

Yes, I DO know that I could use either the default keyboard keys or assign controller buttons for aileron and rudder trim, but I can see the trim wheels as more practical, after all on real planes they are wheels, aren't they?

If anybody out there has already used FSUIPC to assign functions to the G940 trim wheels any info would be appreciated. NC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	940.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	84025