P-47 Panels.Zip

Thread: P-47 Panels.Zip

P-47 Panels.Zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Panels Add-Ons

Description: _486_Col_Wolf's P-47 Panels. Historically acurate gunsites have been pre-painted onto panel .BMP files.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P-47 Panels.Zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Wolf, whilst I don't use 2D panels so much in the sim these days, but I do appreciate the work you put into these series of panels.

Many thanks

It's a pity the other 80 views couldn't bother to pass comment though ...

Thanks UT. I'm still using 2d because my simpit has a 27 in flatscreen for a monitor and I get the whole instrument panel at a glace without panning just like the real thing. Climb in, sit down, close the canopy over your head and you're inside any cockpit you choose.

thank you Col , they do come in handy for navigation , the art on all of em is supurb

Love the "Jug". Thanks for the beauts. One day I will get tho them along with your other goodies.

Thank you very much Col. These look superb.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. But, as with all the panels I've uploaded and future ones I will upload, they are just improvements on other peoples work. And as always, I'm not sure where some of the panels originated but if you recognize your artwork let us know so we can give credit where it's due.

Members who have read this thread: 0