DCS Mosquito

Thread: DCS Mosquito

DCS Mosquito

Pre-Release

Patrick

Wow! When an amazing model!

Cheers,
    Huub

Got to get this one. I always loved the Mosquito. Never seen one fly, as I think the only flying one was the one that was almost rebuilt from scratch a few years back. I saw one at Point Cook RAAF Base one day when visiting the RAAF museum there, as they have one under restoration for display. Didn't look much like a Mosquito in the shape it was in.

Being a DCS model it will no doubt be the best rendition of a Mosquito we have ever seen in a sim.

I love how the video above shows what looks to be a recreation of the Operation Jericho raid on Amiens Prison.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Blog Entries

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

Amazingly real.... no words to describe it..
    G.

I wasn't going to get this one[saving cash for a new 5.2GHz Rig] but the fact The Big Boss Man at Eagle Dynamics ,Nick Grey,Basically Scraped the first Mosquito model because it didn't pass his Quality Control Standards and made them start from scratch......well....needless to say this baby has gotten a lot of Love from the team

Patrick

I'm really looking forward to the "Mossie", it looks absolutely fantastic! I remember Nick Grey (owner of Eagle Dynamics and long-time warbird pilot) mentioning that one of the requirements for this project, prior to release, was having Steve Hinton (legendary warbird pilot) fly it in the sim and provide his feedback and approval. Hinton has flown three of the four Mosquitoes that are currently airworthy.

Already pre-ordered!

Blog Entries
    The Mossie is here

An outstanding model, certainly a handful to fly but I like a challenge!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Release Trailer

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 1