Turbo Beaver Update

Thread: Turbo Beaver Update

Turbo Beaver Update

For anyone who has A.F.Scub's excellent Turbo Beaver, he has posted a fix for the white panels above the rudder pedals, It's currently on flightsim dot com.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks for the heads up. It's a great model.

Thanks Ed

Just went over to Flightsim and downloaded the complete package incl. the floats; amphibian and tundra tire models with both updates. Looking forward to flying them up in Alaska with ERA.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    floats; amphibian and tundra tire models
    Went over there too looking for the extra models (above), couldn't find anything different than what's already here. The main dl, standard wheels, fix1 & fix 2. Is there really a download that includes these extra, extended models?
    Roman

Quote Originally Posted by spokes2112 View Post
    Went over there too looking for the extra models (above), couldn't find anything different than what's already here. The main dl, standard wheels, fix1 & fix 2. Is there really a download that includes these extra, extended models?
    Not that I could find. I went back through 4 years of his models at Flightsim dot com and the current turbo model was the only one of that model to be found. Nothing with Floats or Amphibian.

Same results in the Warbirds Library.
    Last edited by falcon409; August 13th, 2021 at 05:39. Reason: Additional Search

Current System Specs:

Just uploaded a couple of liveries for the Turbo Beaver.

Current System Specs:

Wrong Description

I didn't download a single turbo beaver but 6 different files including A.F. Scrub's 2 plus his fix and fix2.

FSX/P3Dv3,4,5 DHC-2T Turbo Beaver by A.F. Scrubs Sept 2020
    DHC2 MKIII TURBO BEAVER MK3 BUSH TUNDRA Ver 2.0 by Premier Aircraft Design
    Viking Air Ltd-DeHavilland DHC2T Turbo Beaver Amphibian Full Package for FSX also by PAD
    FSX/P3Dv4,v5 The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver by A.F. Scrubs July 2021

as I said above all of these were found on Flightsim.com by searching Turbo Beaver in the library on there. I unzipped all of them and looked a bit but have not installed in FSX or flown any. I just flashdrive archive stuff I find because as a number years ago pukin' hackers make us miserable when some things are not retrieveable any more.

I apologize for any confusion. We used to broadcast on the radio in the Navy a boo boo as "MY FACE IS RED...OUT"

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Just uploaded a couple of liveries for the Turbo Beaver.
    Falcon, I'm trying to download your textures but I keep getting a message that states: "lRSAKHdr.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." Any idea what's causing that?

Quote Originally Posted by monk1 View Post
    Falcon, I'm trying to download your textures but I keep getting a message that states: "lRSAKHdr.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." Any idea what's causing that?
    Disregard, I got it to work. Not sure what the issue was. Thanks for the paints! -Bob

Members who have read this thread: 0