FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará

I am a member of the Classic British Flightsim forum, and I do see Rick Piper's Jetstream listed on the page listed previously. But when I click on the link for the Beta files for it, the link is apparently dead. NC

Would someone please post the sound file somewhere so folks can download it? Thank You!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Would someone please post the sound file somewhere so folks can download it? Thank You!

Yes please! NC

Hello

I have this file, and I want to share it, but I do not know how to do it! This file is 27,5MB!

Alain
    -

Here is an updated sound file from Rick's Jetstream which is much, much better.
    FMA IA-58 Pucara sound.zip

Thank You!!!
    Matt

Folks I apologize, I'm finding the sound file I posted earlier (post #30) is actually for a King Air.
    Here is the sound file directly from the cbfsim website for Rick's Jetstream. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    CBFsim Jetstream sound.zip

Quote Originally Posted by bob407 View Post
    Folks I apologize, I'm finding the sound file I posted earlier (post #30) is actually for a King Air.
    Here is the sound file directly from the cbfsim website for Rick's Jetstream. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    CBFsim Jetstream sound.zip
    Thanks Bob
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by Canion View Post
    Update V 0.98
    Got it. Thank you. Great aircraft.

Any additional repaints?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Got it. Thank you. Great aircraft.

Any additional repaints?

The effort at the moment is to complete most of the details.
    Maybe some other samaritan will take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Canion View Post

The effort at the moment is to complete most of the details.
    Maybe some other samaritan will take care.
    Fair enough. I wasn't sure if you had any additional repaints planned or lying around, or if there was a paint kit available for some talented painter.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hello Canion,

Thank you first for this great achievement!

I submit a few comments to you!
    -The power controllers and propellers are reversed! When the power displays, it is the propellers that moves!
    -The needle Glide of Vor/Loc works upside down!
    -The needle Vor on the RMI, not the good CAP of Nav1, and displays a higher milestone of 30° (The ADF needle works correctly)
    -The Standby attitude does not work in roll!
    -The brightness of the viewfinder reticle is very insufficient!
    Do not take these small comments badly!
    They are intended to have more realism!
    Cordially.

Alain

-

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Fair enough. I wasn't sure if you had any additional repaints planned or lying around, or if there was a paint kit available for some talented painter.
    The painting kit suffered the loss of one of its three elements, in some fatal oversight. In the future it will be available. What painting did you have in mind?

Good comment Alain.
    I'm amazed at how inverted! (Wow!)
    With the radios I have problems from the beginning (I don't understand how the functionality is).
    If you prove me the details and the scripty, I'm very happy.

Hello Canion,

Unfortunately, I cannot be of any help for the scripts!

Alain
    -

Hi all

I know it is a fairly old thread but I have been playing with the CFGs (nothing major) and the beastie is being slowly tamed, I think... At least it works for me.

-Created a minipanel with radios and AP, no idea if the real bird has got AP or not, and have all of them working, and in sync with the radios I can see in the cockpit (I'm still working on the DME for NAV-2).
    -Added a GPS
    -Created the entry for "Pucará" in EditvoicePack
    -Changed some lights

The bird is flyng great to start with so no changes there...

The one thing I found (sorry if it is evident, it is new to me) is that the Panel CFG did not have any part which was defined as "Ident=MAIN_PANEL" once I made an entry with an invisible, useless, gauge and give it this Ident, things were a lot easier.

However, there is an entry in Canion's blog for VER 0.99, but I am unable to download, requested permission to Google Drive several times but they did not get back to me yet and I am looking for the Paint Kit (just to have some fun re-painting).

If you want any bits of it and Canion does not have a problem, just ask.

Cheers!!
    Born to Fly

Members who have read this thread: 14