FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará

FREEWARE Aircraft FMA IA 58 Pucará

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Nicely done. Very nice.

Is this the one Canion was developing?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Judging by the screenshots, I think it is exactly the same. Installed it in P3D v4.5 and it seems to work. Just needs some gauge work and some sounds.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Great plane! Stunning looking model, fun to fly!

Cees

Just logged one hour and change with the beast and agree with you both, wonderful model, fun to fly but needs a bit of work on the gauges.
    Excellent work!!
    Born to Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua View Post
    Just logged one hour and change with the beast and agree with you both, wonderful model, fun to fly but needs a bit of work on the gauges.
    Excellent work!!
    Apparently finding someone versed in XML coding (gauge-wise) is not a simple task. He posted here and I assume also over at FSDeveloper yet that problem still remains. I've been flying it for several weeks now and concur with everyone's assessment. Beautiful model and excellent flyer.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Looks like a real gem. I'm not finding a download button anywhere. Would someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

When on the website search Pucara, At the top of the picture click on the word "enjoy". That will take you to the download.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    When on the website search Pucara, At the top of the picture click on the word "enjoy". That will take you to the download.Regards Paul Day.
    Got it. Thank you very much Paul and to all involved in the development of this awesome project. Looking forward to checking her out today. Bob

Blog Entries

Cannot fine this "Enjoy" button!!!

Do you have to log in as a member?

btw.... one of the questions to register is what studio developed the new MSFS....
    WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THAT???
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Judging by the screenshots, I think it is exactly the same. Installed it in P3D v4.5 and it seems to work. Just needs some gauge work and some sounds.

Priller
    Yes!
    But I use the AS Bronco sound

Zsolt

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/119240-Screenshots-P3D-V-5?p=1268693&viewfull=1#post1268693

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Do I dare mention the word "TacPack"?

Dave

@Zsolt

Hey Zsolt!, You can use the Turbomeca Astazou turboprop sound taken from the CBFS Jetstream done by Rick Piper , actually both planes had the same engine
    The more you do, the less you dream

Always something goes by side. Replace in texture folder 515 (missing number)
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need to do more testing but after first flight I find: Quality and detail is outstanding. Flying is enjoyable but maintaining engine torque and proper aircraft speed is extremely challenging. Really like the included GPU, and tank/weapons loadout control. Overall very impressed. Thank you Canion and team. Bob
    Last edited by bob407; August 11th, 2021 at 00:56.

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Can't find, can you give me a link?
    Thank you,
    Zsolt
    Zsolt;

You can't hot link to cbfsim... go to www.cbfsim.co.uk ; once registered as a member you can then access the sub forum titled "new releases and support"-members only ; in there its listed under Jetstream Beta Files

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Do I dare mention the word "TacPack"?

Dave
    Agreed; seems like this aircraft would be ripe for Tacpacking! Bomb racks and Gun Barrels are already there...

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    You can't hot link to cbfsim... go to www.cbfsim.co.uk ; once registered as a member you can then access the sub forum titled "new releases and support"-members only ; in there its listed under Jetstream Beta Files
    Good luck! I am a registered member but it says my account has been manually deactivated. (likely due to sparse usage of the site). It says I have to contact an administrator. How??? Their FAQ says to use the "Contact Us Form" if activated. The form doesn't appear to be activated... Is their another way to obtain Rick's Jetstream?
    Matt

Hi,

does anybody know if, and eventually where, is a manual available for this great and absolutely nice addon?

Thank you lucame

Quote Originally Posted by lucame View Post
    Hi,

does anybody know if, and eventually where, is a manual available for this great and absolutely nice addon?

Thank you lucame
    As far as I know the developer has never mentioned anything about doing a specific manual for this airplane. You could follow the links at the top of this thread to FS developer and question him there to see if he plans on doing one.

Current System Specs:

I was just trolling the internet looking for a flight manual and found this:

https://www.justflight.com/product/c...-58-pucara-fsx
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Yes, interesting concept but not a full 360 VC which kept me from purchasing. There are other aircraft in the que to follow that same design.

Current System Specs:

Interesting article about the flight testing done by the British.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FMA IA-58A Pucará ZD485, formerly A-515 with the.pdf  
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Quote Originally Posted by johndetrick View Post
    Interesting article about the flight testing done by the British.
    Thanks for that. Very interesting.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I'm really enjoying this aircraft. Very nice. Btw with a little practice, I've gotten the airspeed very well under control.
    Thanks again Canion and team. Great work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.bmp 
Views:	89 
Size:	3.46 MB 
ID:	83969

Members who have read this thread: 14