Tu-134 Panel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tu-134 Panel

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    I'd never get a subscription to 365....this machine still runs Office 2007 - more than adequate.
    Last time I ever let anything with the name 'Norton' on it anywhere near a computer of mine was nearly 20 years ago, after the proggy actually killed the MS BITS service preventing updates and actually forcing an OS reinstall....at a time when downloading SP2 took 8 hours with dial-up. ...
    There were some security issues when accessing our office e-mail server with older versions of Outlook, so I didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

I'm still working on my wife to back-off on the $325 for the Orbi Mesh. I think she eventually will.

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

There's always another one...Tu-95 .... fair bit more to do....all those warning lights...for a start...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image95.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	374.8 KB 
ID:	84459

One of my fave planes to mess with was the 114...cos I'd already skun it externally quite a bit....
    So I decided to not just do the 2D panel but the more 'entertaining' Jump Seat view. I had to combine several photos....but I draw the line at having the curtains sway....

Name:	114 Jumpseat.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	444.5 KB 
ID:	84585

BTW....if anyone knows for certain what that big red handle does [near pilot's right knee] lemme know....I set it to pull as emergency Gear control....cos a 114 really needs Gear....with 8 huge props....

Looks like that lever is a parking brake....seems odd cos there's a knob just near it that does the same thing....unless...that one's 'normal use' and the big red lever is 'cripes we're running out of runway'...

I've done quite a bit more....[almost] everything from 16s to 142s ....started looking at the 154.....
    It'll never end...

One of my fave planes to mess with was the 114...cos I'd already skun it externally quite a bit....
    So I decided to not just do the 2D panel but the more 'entertaining' Jump Seat view. I had to combine several photos....but I draw the line at having the curtains sway....

Name:	114 Jumpseat.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	444.5 KB 
ID:	84585

BTW....if anyone knows for certain what that big red handle does [near pilot's right knee] lemme know....I set it to pull as emergency Gear control....cos a 114 really needs Gear....with 8 huge props....

I have always enjoyed jump seat views!

Tommy
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    Logitech M510

I might look at doing some more with jumpseat views...if I can find a suitable pic/pics to adapt.

Meanwhile...was starting to compile the first Tu for upload...the 114 ...and had another look at the paints....I'd done quite a few for the 114...back in 2013 [and uploaded them here] but that's nearly 9 years ago. Since then I've rethought things a bit. I'd got the 'metal' to work OK back then but for some reason I'd gone pure 'flat' on the windows....so no glass shine...just fake paint...so I redid the alphas so they look a little more like the way they would/should. I had already upped the detail from the original 1024 to 2048 back then...I suppose if I really get eager I could go 4096..... maybe for a rainy day.....

Name:	114-L5611.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	84790

Looking forward to these, love your efforts!
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

I had a 'simple' graphic Autopilot for the 114...but I found a good photo of the real one...so added it as a popup ...and naturally also on the Jumpseat view. They appear to be on 'arms' and can be pulled down to face either pilot...so they're quite er dominant...

Name:	114 JS and AP.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	446.2 KB 
ID:	84826

If I knew exactly what the text was I could double check the functionality. [My Cyrillic Russian is non-existent...much beyond CCCP = SSSR. As it is 2 lights and 2 'knobs' don't do anything...but the rest are likely to be correct...

A 'rather remote' jump seat view for a 95 ....tiny little gauges and all. OK, so some of the AP lights are only 3 pixels...but it all 'works', including yokes...

Name:	95 jump seat.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	84898

Cool! I like that overhead framed picture too!

Tommy

A 'rather remote' jump seat view for a 95 ....tiny little gauges and all. OK, so some of the AP lights are only 3 pixels...but it all 'works', including yokes...

Name:	95 jump seat.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	84898
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    Logitech M510

I haven't forgotten all these....but I keep finding fun things....now it looks like I've got a suitable image for another jump seat view ...for the 154.

....and there's a 128 to research....gonna take a bit to find good pics tho, I think.

First one I'll upload will be the 114, as I've already done the paints as well [years ago]...

Members who have read this thread: 1