A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Props

Description: First you'll need to download the Lisunov Li-2 DEMO listed below. This is the default DC-3. Next you need Manfred Yahn's C-47 version 3.14 Beta. Copy the C-47, C47_2.mdl file, and the Lisunov_Li_2_interior.MDL file from the DEMO folder to my model folder. So, you'll have all three files in your Lisunov Li-2 model folder. Next, add my texture folder to my aircraft folder. Copy Manfred Yahn's aircraft.cfg file to the aircraft folder. Delete all flights, and add mine listed below. Next, add the default Douglas_DC3.air file from the default DC-3 to my Lisunov Li-2 Malev aircraft folder. Copy the sound and soundai folders to it also. Next add the panel folder from the Lisunov Li-2 DEMO to my aircraft folder. Here's a tip, in order to have the aircraft startup easy, remove these cab files from the panel folder... Demo_iney.CAB, Li_2_real.CAB, Li_2_UFO.CAB. Then, you should be ready to fly.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...nov-li-2-demo/

Special thanks to Manfred Yahn, and all the other great modelers.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Manfred Yahn's C-47 as a Lisunov Li-2 Malev DC-3 FSX Repaint
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.