Where is OBIO

Thread: Where is OBIO

Where is OBIO

Any one know if OBIO is still active here or what his status is? Haven't seen any posts here or heard from him in many moons.

Thanks

Not seen him too. I hope he is doing well wherever he may be.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

After being absent for nearly 5 years OBIO posted his last post on April 8th 2018 after he had seen the news that Ickie had died.

He hasn't visited the site since.

Cheers,
    Huub

OBIO here. I am still alive, doing okay. I have not touched anything to do with flight simming in nearly 8 years. I still have all of my installs stored on three HDs for safety, along with all of my paint kits and sound packages...but just have not done anything sim related. I am currently working 6 nights a week...have been for nearly 5 years....and thus have little time for fun. Which makes me wonder why I keep working the way I do instead of enjoying life more. The last time I fired up FS9, I could not get any plane to fly right...they all kept climbing even after tons of down trim. I think my joystick is wonky and needs replaced. Maybe this fall I will dust of my flying goggles and do a bit of flying after fishing season wraps up....not that I have had a lot of fishing time either. I am curious what FS9 will do now that I have given my 10 year old system $70 worth of upgrades...from 6 gig of RAM to 12 gig for $20 and from 768Meg video card to 2Gig video card for $50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good to know that you're hanging in there and keeping your nose to the grindstone.

Don't stay away too long, life is short.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0