Help with preparing a repaint for upload.

Thread: Help with preparing a repaint for upload.

Help with preparing a repaint for upload.

Hi, I've just purchased the JF Warrior II and as with FSX/ P3D set about immediately changing the interior upholstery from the rather angry red to the blue/grey that was in the real world Warrior I learned to fly in back in the day.
    I now have six files which I need to package up in the correct way so that the main folder can be dragged and dropped in to the Community Folder and used by those who would like to here, on flightsim.to, etc

I've looked at the SDK but for the life of me I can't work out how to generate the necessary 'layout.json' and 'manifest.json' files. The folder containing the repaints is ready to go.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction to do this please. There seem to be so many conflicting tutorials - I guess because of the ever-changing waters of the SDK.

Jim
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

LATER;

Okay, I think I've done it now.

If anyone would like to Beta it please pm.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    LATER;

Okay, I think I've done it now.

If anyone would like to Beta it please pm.
    All done!

https://flightsim.to/file/18204/jf-w...rey-upholstery

Enjoy - if the Warrior II in blue/ grey cloth is your thaaang.
    Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0