GSL Question

Thread: GSL Question

GSL Question

How do you remove an individual gob manually? I don't have any of Martin Wrights GSL Tools except for the GSL.man.
    The Scenery in question read me tells you that one Gob has to be removed manually while the others will be overwritten by the new GSL installed.

As far as I'm aware, only Martin Wright's GSLEdit program work if you want to remove a single scenery gob from the cfs2.gsl file.

Which scenery package is it? It seems unusual in asking you to remove gsl rather than replace it with something else.

GSL Question

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    As far as I'm aware, only Martin Wright's GSLEdit program work if you want to remove a single scenery gob from the cfs2.gsl file.

Which scenery package is it? It seems unusual in asking you to remove gsl rather than replace it with something else.

The Scenery is OG_Borneo. The Readme says when installing the New GSL, one Gob has to be removed manually from Xaviers eaww11 package while overwriting the other gobs if I read it right. However, what I did was totally remove the old Borneo Scenery from eaww11 and use the New OG_ Borneo GSL and it worked fine. Thanks though for the reply. By the way, your scenery packages are great and I love just flying over them and doing nothing else.

Members who have read this thread: 0