SJ_CFS3_Fw190A series question ?

Thread: SJ_CFS3_Fw190A series question ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

SJ_CFS3_Fw190A series question ?

To any of the fine people who brought us the wonderful SJ Fw-190A's i have a question. Are there any plans on working on later Fw190A,F,or G's ? These are some of my favorite aircraft in all CFS3 land ! Thanks for the work done and only hope there is more to come.

gecko said:
    Today 10:37
    Well, I suppose the short answer is, I hope so but I don't know so.

The thing about these projects is they always take way more time than we think they will. As they say, the last 10% of the work takes 90% of the time. I should know, I normally can't seem to get my bits done nearly as fast as John and Steve! If we could work on it full time it would be easier to manage, but that isn't really an option.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the work you all do for us. Nice to know there may be a future for this wonderful model. I'll be around for quite a while,so i'm very patient with what comes our way. There is so much work involved in modeling, research, and more ,it just takes time. This is all done for free and that is what blows me away. Thanks Guy's ! Regards,Scott

Blog Entries
    Hello SJ Team ! What a wonderful job you guys did on the new Spitfires ! Maybe after a much deserved rest y'all could take on the Fw-190A series again. Hope there is a future for more of them in the coming year. Would love to see more ,as would others ,of this wonderfully done model . The most enjoyable Luftwaffe fighter IMHO. Enjoy the Bf-109 series ,but the Fw-190 steals my heart ! Thanks for all the work and effort you guys do for so few. Thanks for all the passion put into your Team's work. Much appreciated ! Regards, Scott

Thanks Scott. One day I hope. There are some pretty interesting projects in the works right now that are in line ahead of that. I think you'll like them. That's all I've got right now.

Blog Entries
    Great news ! You guys always have something exciting ! Glad to see work being done,whatever comes our way. After 20 years ,still going strong ! Thanks SJ Team ! Regards, Scott

Members who have read this thread: 1