Sky Scrapers in Small Towns

Thread: Sky Scrapers in Small Towns

Sky Scrapers in Small Towns

Is there any way to remove all of the out of place sky scrapers MS put in towns of 300 population or bigger?

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge MS's graphics people had for small town USA.
    Fly over a town of 200-300 population and all of them must live in the three sky scrapers in that town!

I know it is a small, nit picky thing, but it is just one of those irritations.
    I guess with all the anti-American, unconstitutional things going on in the USA right now, it is just one more thing.........
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog73 View Post
    Is there any way to remove all of the out of place sky scrapers MS put in towns of 300 population or bigger?

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge MS's graphics people had for small town USA.
    Fly over a town of 200-300 population and all of them must live in the three sky scrapers in that town!

I know it is a small, nit picky thing, but it is just one of those irritations.
    I guess with all the anti-American, unconstitutional things going on in the USA right now, it is just one more thing.........
    DD73,

You are linking the unrealistic graphics of an 18 years old flight simulator, to what your personal opinion about the current situation in the US is. Don't you agree with me that this is at least quite odd?

Please leave you personal sentiments, frustration and political opinions about the US far away from this forum.

Thanks,
    Huub

There's probably no way to make a global correction, but you can fix individual locations, so you can improve your local area if you want to badly enough to do some very tedious work.

One way that definitely works is to make exclude file (Exclude Builder is easy to use) and make the offending buildings disappear. Tedious but effective.

You could probably do it by changing the land class, but I have no expertise in that area.

There an old thread on fsdeveloper you might find useful

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/th...ult-xml.20369/

Ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0