PTO Solomons Windows 10 Installation

Thread: PTO Solomons Windows 10 Installation

PTO Solomons Windows 10 Installation

I have tried loading up PTO Solomons in Windows 10 and got lots of errors with missing files. Next I transferred my entire PTO Solomons folder that I saved from my original Windows XP into the Windows 10 folder and then re-loaded the fresh install on top of that. Now I get the correct flash screen popping up on loading, but then an immediate crash to desktop.
    Any suggestions on what I should check?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Try not loading one over the other. Don't forget to set your compatibility in your CFS3 exe properties and don't put CFS3 in windows program files.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Try not loading one over the other. Don't forget to set your compatibility in your CFS3 exe properties and don't put CFS3 in windows program files.
    Thanks for the reply. Could you be specific about setting the compatibility in CFS3 exe properties?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    There is more about it in the CFS3 in win10 thread in the stickies. I'll try to explain,hope it helps. First go to your CFS3 exe in your main CFS3 folder. Select then right click on it and go to properties. Set yourself up with administrator access,set the compatibility to windows XP service pack 2 and apply. That should do it. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0