AW Me-262 models released by AcWai! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AW Me-262 models released by AcWai!

Thanks Andrew. Very nice!!

AW ME-262-4.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: VERSION 1.1 July 2021 - Fixed the gap on the starboard engine (just copy these two model folders to the first 4 aircraft)

This zip file has the complete set of gauges used in this aircraft (see readme.txt in the gauge folder).

Visual model: acwai (two versions are included).

Texture: modified by me by using texture files from a Me-262 painted by Wotan. I also used some of the art work by Phanis and Kurt Schwabauer.

Damage profiles: acwai (pylons and rockets by Uncle Tgt).

Airfile by: acwai, it was modified from a 1% airfile by Jerry Beckwith.

Sound files: not provided, please use the CFS3 Me-262 sound files.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required. This includes disk distribution or any other kind
    of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW ME-262-4.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you!

A handsome job, Andrew.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thanks for the comments. I am working on another paint scheme and should have it ready soon.

Thanks Andrew. This is a wonderful addition to the sim!

AW ME-262-5.zip

Description: VERSION 1.1 July 2021

Texture: modified by me by using texture files from a Me-262 painted by Wotan. I also used some of the art work by Phanis and Kurt Schwabauer.

Damage profiles: acwai (pylons and rockets by UncleTgt).

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required. This includes disk distribution or any other kind
    of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW ME-262-5.zip

Thank you!

AW ME-262-7.zip

Description: VERSION 1.1 July 2021

Texture: modified by me by using texture files from a Me-262 painted by Godoy. I also used some of the art work by Phanis and Kurt Schwabauer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program could not be posted where a fee of any kind is required. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It could not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW ME-262-7.zip

Thank you, it looks great!!!

BTW, is there an 'AW ME-262-6.zip'? There is a '-5' and you've just uploaded the '-7', but there is no '-6' in the Library...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    Thank you, it looks great!!!

BTW, is there an 'AW ME-262-6.zip'? There is a '-5' and you've just uploaded the '-7', but there is no '-6' in the Library...
    AW ME-262-6 was uploaded to simviation.com.

I still have one more paint scheme. It seems like people don't like shark teeth on aircraft, so I am probably not going to upload it. I think the ME-262 looks best with shark teeth.

i like shark teeth. I would still upload

AW ME-262-8.zip

Description: VERSION 1.1 Aug 2021

Texture: modified by me by using texture files from a Me-262 painted by AF Scrubb. I also used some of the art work by Phanis and Kurt Schwabauer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program could not be posted where a fee of any kind is required. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It could not be included in a commercial package.

Have fun!

Andrew

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW ME-262-8.zip

Library Staff
    If any aeroplane ever looked like a shark, it was the Me 262. Thanks for all the good work Andrew.

Kevin

Members who have read this thread: 1