One more model PUCARÁ IA-58

Thread: One more model PUCARÁ IA-58

One more model PUCARÁ IA-58

I have this model almost finished, with the exception of some xml code. that I can't solve; due to my lack of knowledge in flight instruments and their operation, as well as the correct terms to research or search. This is my second attempt after three years where I was stopped for this reason ...
    If someone has had the experience of completing a model with 3D xml gauges. code, it might help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pan0.jpg   kljuece.jpg  

Ok, someone help this guy out, lol. There is a model being converted to native FSX, but still lacks a lot of work. . .but this baby is gorgeous. . .and it has a complete VC.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I see five gauges that need be created?

Cees

Gauges repeat (two engines)
    Torque
    RPM (two needles)
    T4 temperature
    Fuel flow

As they still do not work very well (it is not worth adding yet) The model is made in FSXA

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Ok, someone help this guy out, lol. There is a model being converted to native FSX, but still lacks a lot of work. . .but this baby is gorgeous. . .and it has a complete VC.
    I couldn't agree more! Those shots have me drooling all over my keyboard!

Priller

PS: hoping that it will convert to MSFS!
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Looking sharp! Alas, I have absolutely zero experience with .xml coding...or any coding, really. Here's hoping that someone can help!
    America never stopped being great.

I'm bumping this back to the top. This is too nice a model to allow it to go unfinished and the thread to disappear off the front page. Any recent developments?

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Canion View Post
    I have this model almost finished, with the exception of some xml code. that I can't solve; due to my lack of knowledge in flight instruments and their operation, as well as the correct terms to research or search. This is my second attempt after three years where I was stopped for this reason ...
    If someone has had the experience of completing a model with 3D xml gauges. code, it might help.
    What do you need done? It's a great looking model.

Quote Originally Posted by OzWookiee View Post
    What do you need done? It's a great looking model.
    You can look at what it can contribute, mainly engine gauges and radio systems.
    You have to be able to write the code for each of them. See

You can look at what it can contribute, mainly engine gauges and radio systems.
    You have to be able to write the code for each of them. See
    OK Thanks I'll check it out.

I could adapt existing code...redo graphics, etc...as have done with other xml...but not if it's embedded/3d in the VC/model coding...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    I could adapt existing code...redo graphics, etc...as have done with other xml...but not if it's embedded/3d in the VC/model coding...
    It’s a beautiful VC, but it is as you mention embedded 3D gauges.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    That is not a problem if you have skills to edit xml codes, it is not very different for 3D gauges, you can ask about in fsdeveloper to convert these, I will take care of embedded it.

Blog Entries
    First off, beautiful aircraft/modeling. What is the modeling software you are using for this? If it's only engine instruments, I could assist in getting the last bit of code in. Send me an email at euroastar350 "AT" gmail dot com

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Maybe someone else is interested.
    Thank you very much for your attention! the job is about Gmax. If you have previous experience adding code in modeldef.XML (you will understand).
    The gauges are right left: Torque, RPM (two needles), T4 temperature (Centigrade) Fuel consumption (Liters) (needle plus four drums), Oil temperature (Centigrade), Fuel temperature (Centigrade), Fuel quantity.
    It has other details: RMI second needle (2) by default (does not show reference) is inoperative.
    RIM is inscribed by default (CDI vertical needle, GSI horizontal needle). These instruments do not understand their function and how to check them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Maybe someone else is interested.
    Thank you very much for your attention! the job is about Gmax. If you have previous experience adding code in modeldef.XML (you will understand).
    The gauges are right left: Torque, RPM (two needles), T4 temperature (Centigrade) Fuel consumption (Liters) (needle plus four drums), Oil temperature (Centigrade), Fuel temperature (Centigrade), Fuel quantity.
    It has other details: RMI second needle (2) by default (does not show reference) is inoperative.
    RIM is inscribed by default (CDI vertical needle, GSI horizontal needle). These instruments do not understand their function and how to check them.
    I can code those gauges as I'm a developer myself. The code is simple enough to do, but I'll need access to the sources to get them to work.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Members who have read this thread: 2