Ted Andrews RAF building object library

Thread: Ted Andrews RAF building object library

Ted Andrews RAF building object library

Ted Andrews RAF airfield buildings for fs9

This is a collection of objects made by Ted for FSX and converted over to FS9 by me, it includes housing,barracks and technical buildings previously unavailable to FS9. I shall be using this library for any future RAF airfields i construct for FS9, Hangers and control tower's are included in my Manston 44 scenery. Install like any other scenery but position it a low as possible in the addon-scenery list with all other airfields above, ive included a screenshot of my install as an example. You can also use this library for making your own scenery, im a EZ-scenery user but should work with other programs,

Thanks to Ted, and IanP, should be in the library soon

Ted Andrews RAF building library

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: This is a collection of objects made by Ted for FSX and converted over to FS9 by me, it includes housing,barracks and technical buildings previously unavailable to FS9. I shall be using this library for any future RAF airfields i construct for FS9, Hangers and control tower's are included in my Manston 44 scenery. Install like any other scenery but position it a low as possible in the addon-scenery list with all other airfields above, ive included a screenshot of my install as an example. You can also use this library for making your own scenery, im a EZ-scenery user but should work with other programs

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ted Andrews RAF building library
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi Ian,thank you for your efforts.

Is it possible that these objects are already included in the MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FS9) or are these additional objects?

https://militaryaiworks.com/download...ry-objects-fs9

The following libraries by Ted Andrews are included in the MAIW objects:
    MAIW_RAF_control_towers_library,
    MAIW_RAF_Domestic_Buildings_Library
    MAIW_RAF_Hangers_Library
    MAIW_RAF_Operational_Buildings_Library
    MAIW_RAF_Technical_Buildings_Library
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Hi, some are but there is also some that have only been available in the past for FSX only. i decided to put this together as some user's dont have MAIW libs installed

Thank you for the explanation.
    Hartwig
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Members who have read this thread: 2