Asobo and Oliver (Not) Fischer JU-52 for MSFS Released 9/28 - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Asobo and Oliver (Not) Fischer JU-52 for MSFS Released 9/28

Thank you! The overall propfix for blurried texture for all versions is out.

This little mod does not change the original models or original textures. It should work with all existing repaints.

https://flightsim.to/file/21939/junk...x-all-versions

Thomas

thank you for making this fix available - much appreciated - and agree with earlier comment - 1000X better now.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

here's an interesting development:
    I bought the Junkers, tried a few flights, was not that impressed, parked it in my hangar and forgot about it while I flew the P-38..
    Now I thought I'd try a repaint for it, only to discover that is no longer in my hangar! It is present on my harddisk, but not visible in the hangar in the sim. The marketplace doesn't seem to remember me buying it, but I can buy it again... I think not!
    Anybody else had this?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I bought the Junkers, tried a few flights, was not that impressed, parked it in my hangar and forgot about it while I flew the P-38..
    Now I thought I'd try a repaint for it, only to discover that is no longer in my hangar! It is present on my harddisk, but not visible in the hangar in the sim. The marketplace doesn't seem to remember me buying it, but I can buy it again... I think not!
    Anybody else had this?
    No, its present for me but check my screenshots from yesterday evening and Today is the same: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1273976
    Lookis like MS Store plug issue?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Anybody else had this?

Sorry your going through this but these are some of the stories that are coming out of the closet about the marketplace. And the kicker is that the proof of purchase you get via email gives no indication of what you purchased. I now try and go to the developers website if possible first and then a resale site second. My last choice is now the marketplace but unfortunately with some products you have no choice. Let us know how you make out with this. One thing you might try is to check your content container. If there, delete it and let it be re-installed.

LouP

Content container?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Anybody else had this?
    Not had this experience myself with MSFS, but have in the past with other Microsoft Store games. I would probably try the following:

- Go to Profile > Content Manager and search for Junkers. Try updating it or reinstalling it if there is anything there, though if you have the option to buy it again I would assume you won't find anything
    - Sign out and back in. From the main menu, click your gamertag in the top right corner, sign out, sign back in
    - Ensure you are signed into MSFS with the account you purchased the Junkers on

Lots more information over at the MSFS Zendesk: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/...roken-aircraft

Content container?
    Sorry, content manager.

LouP

Hello everyone!

I don't know now if anyone is interested in making these two JU-52 sikns. I'll just ask around now. There are so many very good painters here. It would certainly be an asset to the hangar.

The Milka skins from HB-HOS: https://www.airliners.net/photo/Ju-A...3mg4e/991143/L

And a skin of Hülse from HB-HOT, unfortunately it is the HB-HOT crashed on August 4, 2018 in the Swiss Alps and all 20 human lives on board died. May they rest in peace:. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9006636

Have nice Evening

Chris. (Pirosch)

Honestly, this is not possible now because the model uses on some places, the texture from the right part of fuselage. Its a bug and being lazy by the Asobo team. I hope that they fix it but I won't be surprised if nothing improves for a long time.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw. do you have any idea wher is click spot for dome/lamp (cockpit) light?

Hi Yo Yo!

Ok i understand. Yes, then we'll see if something comes from Asobo and if not, it doesn't matter. But thanks for the answer.

Have a nice day to you all

Chris ...

YoYo,

there´s a switch below the fueltank selection for toggling the intrument/interior light.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSFS_00.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	84711
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

@grunau_baby
    Thx, I know this knob. The name is "center etc....". but I didnt saw any effect of this... ok, I'll check it again, maybe I was checking during the day and here is a reason why I didnt see dome light.

Please note. It´s a rotary switch that can be adjusted from off (dark) to full on (light). BTW. with the modern panel you´ll find it on the side of the copilot, so you have to switch your view to the copilot seat to adjust it.
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Still no luck. Version 1939. I see rotary knob and I can manipulate it from 0 to 100% but cant turn on dome light by this knob (just the intensity). The next bug?

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Still no luck. Version 1939. I see rotary knob and I can manipulate it from 0 to 100% but cant turn on dome light by this knob (just the intensity). The next bug?
    I don't know wether the versions are all the same and what's yours - my one has a bunch of switches behind the right seat at the wall
    They all start with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience .
    The trick is, to fill the bag with experience before you run out of luck . . .

Quote Originally Posted by J.Case View Post
    I don't know wether the versions are all the same and what's yours - my one has a bunch of switches behind the right seat at the wall
    This switches, on this box, are present in ’39 too but there (as I remember) are working only: navigation, strobe, beacon and wings light.

So looks no switch on/off for dome light in ’39 version?

finally found the courage to make and upload a few JU-52 paints:
    jk13023 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

SE-ADR 01 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk13093 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and this one is currently in the paintshed:
    jk0019 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0120 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0084 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0047 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0054 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

in case anybody is interested, I uploaded two more JU-52 paints:
    OO-AUF of Sabena
    jk0386 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0391 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and 1Z+FL of III./KgrpzbV 1
    jk0260 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0247 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

one more:

jk0780 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and one on the way:
    jk0877 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and one on the way:jk0877 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    Thanks for your repaints, having this many liveries of this and other aircraft makes the simulator more immersive, and it is a great help for those of us who do not have the knowledge to do them

Members who have read this thread: 0