USMC Bomber Squad 1942

Thread: USMC Bomber Squad 1942

USMC Bomber Squad 1942

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 - Talon Legacy

Description: This a campaign of Marine Dauntless dive bombers and Avenger torpedo bombers on Guadalcanal late 1942.It was done originally by Talon in 2015.Captain Kurt cleaned up some of the spelling eras and I just update the planes and ships to days standards.All missions were done by Talon.

It is a Dynamic campaign where you will be mostly the Dauntless but in some missions fly the Avenger

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit USMC Bomber Squad 1942
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for the update. Updates to CBI/PTO campaigns are always welcome!

Hi the bookie
    Thanks for your work on this project.
    Much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

I just replaced a few planes and a ship that weren't available 6 years ago.

Talon did a lot of missions and campaigns he never released and updated some.He redid the original USN Campaign that came with CFS2.Some of his Campaigns were lost in the SOH crashes years ago,like Santa Cruz and E.Solomons.

Most don't know this but he did work in the ETO and MTO,but that was mostly for CFS3.He also did a Malta campaign for CFS2 but never updated the scenery,planes and ships.

TheBookie

I have the ESolomans and Santa Cruz mission packs which were your work I think. At least the copies I have are. Are what you reference for Talon's campaigns the same, or are they completely different, whole campaigns?
    Regardless, if what I have are missing here I can upload so they are available again. If you like, that is.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

I have E Solomons and Santa Cruz in my "Desperate Battles" campaign too. I am debating whether to remodel it using Stuart277's new ships or not
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon22 Reply...

TheBookie,

Many thanks for continuing the legacy of Talon, as well as building your own. Pacific missions are admittedly not my forte, so I am glad that you and Shadow Wolf 07 seem to claim that as your own.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    I have the ESolomans and Santa Cruz mission packs which were your work I think. At least the copies I have are. Are what you reference for Talon's campaigns the same, or are they completely different, whole campaigns?
    Regardless, if what I have are missing here I can upload so they are available again. If you like, that is.
    Captain Kurt,

I only started uploading missions and campaigns this month,so none of it is mine.I think E.Solomons was done by Desperado.
    Checking further I found Talon redid it all and put them in his Carrier War USN.

TheBookie

Members who have read this thread: 0