Something that may interest you...

Thread: Something that may interest you...

Something that may interest you...

Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Members +
    Hi Thomas..
    YES please.. My Golden Wings install is crying out for this..
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post
    Hi Thomas..
    YES please.. My Golden Wings install is crying out for this..

Yes it will be free from my site only, The sim will be renamed "Freedom Of Flight" As in Freedom from all the B.S. we have to deal with in building stuff for the community, in that I mean not getting paid after thousand of downloads have gone out from a big name publisher (flightsim.com is good- Nels pays his bills). Putting up with stupid design decisions made by the so called "ACES" team..."ACES" of what...crap work...yeah.
    Freedom from having to be online to fly your favorite plane in peace and quiet with out some idiot in silicone valley spying on you or some other low wattage moron from the government.

I just got the water to reflect the clouds yesterday and slowly working my way through the land textures to make them go from 128x128 or 256x256 to 1024x1024 or even higher.
    I will have all new planes in it as well. The UI has been changed up as well. The planes are already in it you just have to pay for the download as this is going to cost the company some bucks for bandwidth and I have to put up a dedicated server just for this. I will offer mail out usb too. not the sim it self will be downloaded just the parts to upgrade your existing sim. You will need to have fs9 installed and stock with no add ons in it for this. It them make a whole new sim for you, planes and all. Only one Heavy tuber in this, the Boeing 707. If I can get it to you for free I will try but I will have to book your down load times individually as this is a much bigger sim then it was before. Its huge. But with progress comes the fat to keep it looking and running like a modern sim. So that...I will have to look at... the cost would not exceed 5 bucks. Is just to cover the labor of the tech I have on my servers, the cost of the dedicated server and the bandwidth it will need as I assume ever flying cowboy from every corner of our little blue and white ball of hell will be coming for it in a mad insane rush to click that download button.....I am right and you know wit.

So far I have a lot of the world mesh finished, I'm going into Canada, and then the Scandinavian countries and Baltic. The Uk will be last ...not overly fond of them... but they are human so I will have to be nice i guess and get them done as well.
    Australia is being done as well.

I'm working on a .DLL To get shadows in the cockpit like P3D and shaders to bring it up from the stone age.

I will support this with updates/patches as well.

All planes I build for P3D and FSMS will be offered for this sim as well.

It runs perfect in windows 10, you can stick it anywhere you want.

Its a ton of work but i poke away at it a bit at a time and its amazing how fast its getting done.

Here is a screenshot of the water reflection, I have to still do the land textures but first get the water fixed...what a stinking mess..."Aces" yeah...right....

Thanks for your interest.

Take care.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	water.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	352.4 KB 
ID:	83204
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

In the video was a brand new water .DLL that I have to yet perfect. Its a little unstable at the moment but I will get it perfect, I always do. Not much I can do with that barf that the aces called "water"....
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

The FSX version of the trimotor is nice! Great detailing, great model!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    The FSX version of the trimotor is nice! Great detailing, great model!

Cees

Thanks Cees!

It has served CR1 well. Its the big one for us right now until the new Do335 comes out. But the upgrade for it is over the top, a lot more detail. Then its done the way I always wanted to do it.

It will be ready this year some time.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Members +
    Yippee.
    I'm so looking forward to this..
    Thomas, you are a star, and thanks for still looking after us FS9'ers.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Members who have read this thread: 0