All my aircraft pull to the right

Thread: All my aircraft pull to the right

SOH-CM-2022

All my aircraft pull to the right

Hi,
    As the title says every aircraft in my FSX Deluxe install pull seriously to the right. It is worse with multi-engine aircraft but even single engine aircraft will start turning right if flown hands off.

It isn't the joystick as the stick works fine in the P3D install on the same machine.

I have set the flight model to so unrealistically easy that even a stuffed teddy bear could fly it (all sliders all the way left).

Does anybody have a suggestion as to which obvious thing I have missed?

thanks
    Gavin

Using a joystick, yoke, rudder pedals? Calibration or freeplay (dead zone) possible problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Hi,

It isn't the joystick as the stick works fine in the P3D install on the same machine.

thanks
    Gavin
    Just because it's calibrated for one sim doesn't mean it's calibrated for another...

Make sure you are not using the same saved flight. IE Changing to the desired aircraft once the flight is loaded. If used, the saved flight could have mis-aligned trims and such.
    Roman

SOH-CM-2022
    So turns out it was the initial saved flight, somehow it had gotten saved with the fuel level in the left tank set to 0 and the right tank to 100%.

I was so focused on the flight dynamics I never noticed the fuel issue (needless to say I am extremely embarrassed)

Gavin

Members who have read this thread: 0