DCS 2.7 Free to Play

Thread: DCS 2.7 Free to Play

DCS 2.7 Free to Play

Free to try and play

Patrick

Great idea by ED to implement this Free to Play scheme. They must have had some good sales when doing it on special occasions in the past, and ultimately it is a win/win for ED and customers. I personally have a lot of modules, and plenty to keep me busy for years to come already, but will definitely take a look at those modules I have not purchased yet. Will probably download the Syria map and take a good look around. Will definitely check the Jug out too.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Great idea by ED to implement this Free to Play scheme. They must have had some good sales when doing it on special occasions in the past, and ultimately it is a win/win for ED and customers. I personally have a lot of modules, and plenty to keep me busy for years to come already, but will definitely take a look at those modules I have not purchased yet. Will probably download the Syria map and take a good look around. Will definitely check the Jug out too.
    I have the Jug and I enjoy it. I also have the Syria map and have only flown on it a couple of times. It look nice. I bought them during the last sale.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Members who have read this thread: 0