Hawker Siddeley Dominie T Mk.1(2) Released

Thread: Hawker Siddeley Dominie T Mk.1(2) Released

Hawker Siddeley Dominie T Mk.1(2) Released

Just in case you're interested, the Flight Replicas Hawker Siddeley Dominie T Mk.1(2) has been released. If you head over to the website, you can find all the screenshots plus download a free copy of the Manual.

A big thanks to everyone that helped, including the RAF Museum, and plus this forum's 'Bendyflyer', who proved an exceptional tester. Thanks, Mike!

The Dominie was made for P3Dv5, but should work equally well in v4.5 and FSX.

You can find this business-jet-with-a-difference here: http://www.flight-replicas.com/Dominie_Home.htm

Mike

Looks very well done Mike, congrats for your work!
    Btw does this package have more "classic" cockpit maybe , so without GPS (sorry, Im not a fan of this kind of avionics in classic birds, but of course I know that current versions have it )?
    Btw 2. Great price !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Looks very well done Mike, congrats for your work!
    Btw does this package have more "classic" cockpit maybe , so without GPS (sorry, Im not a fan of this kind of avionics in classic birds, but of course I know that current versions have it )?
    Btw 2. Great price !
    Thanks, Yoyo.

That's the way the cockpits looked in this version of the Dominie. The screen that's used for the GPS was originally for the radar, but decided to make it useful.

If I end up doing a 'classic' HS.125, then that would definitely have the older style cockpit.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post

If I end up doing a 'classic' HS.125, then that would definitely have the older style cockpit.

Mike
    Hope you do that, Mike!!

cheers,
    steve

+1 for classic cockpit please (plus classic, functional student stations too, e.g. with Decca).

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

YOYO if you want a weather radar you can easily swap in Bjoern's freeware WXRadar. works just fine and the GPS as a pop still is available for nav stuff! Clicks on and off and works just fine. ( FSX Addons by BK - VSWXR (google.com)

Looks just fine, I am sure Mike will not mind me sugesting this!.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    YOYO if you want a weather radar you can easily swap in Bjoern's freeware WXRadar. works just fine and the GPS as a pop still is available for nav stuff! Clicks on and off and works just fine. ( FSX Addons by BK - VSWXR (google.com)

Looks just fine, I am sure Mike will not mind me sugesting this!.
    Nice idea! Thx for advice. MV has very good weather radar also (I have it for P3Dv4.5), but personally I dont know that it was updated for v5 or not yet.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Nice idea! Thx for advice. MV has very good weather radar also (I have it for P3Dv4.5), but personally I dont know that it was updated for v5 or not yet.
    It has been updated, but does not support EA !

You have to send a request with proof of owner ship. And you will have an update fee to pay (was true in October 2020).

As a bona fide owner of the v4 version you are entitled to a half -price discount on the v5 version.
    Gérard

I fly with EA on from the last time . Thx Gaab.

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    +1 for classic cockpit please (plus classic, functional student stations too, e.g. with Decca).
    For the student stations (and other items in the cockpit), there were great plans when the project first started - but in the end the size limitations on what would compile ended up dictating how much could be made functional. One day it would be nice to be able to make everything functional.

Mike

Hi Mike

That student screens would work - or have an blank VC entry would be very fine

from 100% to 103 % then

Thank you

Roland

Members who have read this thread: 0