B314 the Clipper incoming to MSFS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B314 the Clipper incoming to MSFS

B314 the Clipper incoming to MSFS

Just showed by PILOT's Today.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

And a Connie, and a 6, and now this....rhaaaaa, lovely!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Agreed! This is just too awesome!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Just showed by PILOT's Today.

Where?? Is there a link?? I can find only the P3D versions ( which I bought Yesterday .... )

The Facebook page so far only has the screen shots you've seen.

https://www.facebook.com/pilotsgesmb...8011084083514/

But with no water runways or parking (docking?) points, how do you start cold and dark?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    But with no water runways or parking (docking?) points, how do you start cold and dark?
    Both of these are possible in the SDK. I have tried them and they work, just not released something so far.

I have a large number of water/seaplane bases in MSFS now, thanks to addons available on Flightsim.to - I don't think any are large enough for the Clipper, though. Hopefully it will include some with the aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I have a large number of water/seaplane bases in MSFS now, thanks to addons available on Flightsim.to - I don't think any are large enough for the Clipper, though. Hopefully it will include some with the aircraft.
    It's kinda whimsical, but I love this scenery, and I think the Clipper could tie up here... NC

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...ugw7ZuhwzOyCbq

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Connie when and where ?

thread title is called 'Redwing 1049' just below this one..
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Ideally, we need San Francisco Treasure Island, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Perth, Guadalcanal.

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    thread title is called 'Redwing 1049' just below this one..
    Thanks, got excited, thought it was A2A...oh well .....

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Where?? Is there a link?? I can find only the P3D versions ( which I bought Yesterday .... )
    More info here: https://fselite.net/news/pilots-brin...s-coming-soon/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Thanks YoYo.. I guess its just wait and see now.. I'm not sure if its going to be another thirty bucks or another eighty bucks but we'll find out i suppose..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    for the time being, start in the air, say over treasure island and land. kill the engines and power then save the flight. the next time you load youll load in on the water, cold and dark..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Thanks, got excited, thought it was A2A...oh well .....
    Welllll, A2A's programming wizardry may be legendary, but FS2020 is a whole new ball game and I watch coders and artists with decades of experience struggle every day with this thing we call a sim. I'd honestly encourage you to give thease new guys a chance. If A2A joins in later on, great, If not, well, this IS looking pretty good..

Welllll, A2A's programming wizardry may be legendary, but FS2020 is a whole new ball game and I watch coders and artists with decades of experience struggle every day with this thing we call a sim. I'd honestly encourage you to give thease new guys a chance. If A2A joins in later on, great, If not, well, this IS looking pretty good..
    Agree. It may be easier for new developers to master MSFS than it is for established ones to switch over from their existing workflows... and assumptions.

There's a reason that businesses that are leaders in one phase of an industry often aren't leaders in the next one. Innovation is done at the fringes by companies that aren't invested in old ways and have less to lose.

I'm a little hesitant about Redwing because of their pay-for-a-work-in-progress release plan, as I mentioned in another thread, but in general I'm open to newcomers.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    Agree. It may be easier for new developers to master MSFS than it is for established ones to switch over from their existing workflows... and assumptions.

There's a reason that businesses that are leaders in one phase of an industry often aren't leaders in the next one. Innovation is done at the fringes by companies that aren't invested in old ways and have less to lose.

I'm a little hesitant about Redwing because of their pay-for-a-work-in-progress release plan, as I mentioned in another thread, but in general I'm open to newcomers.
    Don't give up on A2A, Scott told me that the classic A2A airliners are a possible candidate for MSFS 2020.

I'm hoping for a DC-9, with a C-9 USN paint! NC

for the time being, start in the air, say over treasure island and land. kill the engines and power then save the flight. the next time you load youll load in on the water, cold and dark..
    Good tip!!!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Don't give up on A2A, Scott told me that the classic A2A airliners are a possible candidate for MSFS 2020.
    I'm sure their customers will enjoy that.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Is Accu-sim even going to be a thing in MSFS? I mean, isn't the point of MSFS that it's modeling or will model those core things that accusim was created to model in FSX/P3D that were not available? So I don't understand how it would be any more accurate than just using the core sim? Is it just marketing? MSFS is still really early in dev, and I imagine that it's only going to add MORE features. So these super complex addons that don't know what the sim is going to be capable of in the future, seem to be stuck between a rock and hard place. Feels like there's new blood on the scene and they're taking full advantage and or the simpler complexity devs are doing the same...and good on them! While the big ships, are much harder to turn, having a status quo to meet. Maybe that's all too generalized...I don't know. Interesting times these are!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

A nice Beech G18S would be a nice addition to the props! (hint-hint)

Don BP

I think you are quite right there, Rick.

It has also been really interesting to hear how Asobo/Microsoft continues to work closely with developer companies, such as PMDG and Carenado, to implement new, core-sim items that those dev companies ask for and then they just become elements of the sim.

Don, with regard to seeing a Beech 18 in MSFS, Carenado of course produced the best flight sim example to-date for FSX/P3D. They have said that they are working on bringing every one of their FSX/P3D aircraft over to MSFS, so I have been crossing my fingers that they get to the Beech 18 sooner rather than later.

Members who have read this thread: 0