Orbx Region Base Package

Thread: Orbx Region Base Package

Orbx Region Base Package

Okay okay I took advantage of Orbx special 50 percent off sale by buying Orbx PAJN Juneau, Orbx YBCS Cairns, Orbx YMEN Essendon, and Orbx YSCB Canberra.

Good news is that all Aussie airport sceneries mentioned above work well without required region base packages just like my past purchases KACK Nantucket, YMMl Melborne, and ESSA Arlanda sceneries work well without region base packages.

Bad news is that PAJN scenery does not work well without required base package as the scenery shows weird raising runways and ground aprons. So I was forced to cough up extra 20 bucks to buy Orbx Southern Alaska region base package which did great help to make PAJN scenery work very well without any problems meaning my lifelong dream of getting most realistic PAJN airport scenery has finally been fulfilled thanks to 50 percent discount.

Now my question is what interesting features does Southern Alaska region base package offer me in exchange for taking extra 20 bucks out of my wallet?

Thanks for any answer

Regards,

Aharon

SOH-CM-2023
    Skagway looks pretty nice with SAK. Also the whole lower coast up to Anchorage is really well done. I just got PAGN today as well but there is apparently a bug that causes a CTD there... Off to post in the support forum at ORBX
    You can't take the sky from me...

Thanks for answer. I already before making this thread posting checked the features of Southern Alaska Region Base package. It says 270 airports have custom made improvements but I did spot checking on 3 airports and had seen no evidence of that.

People including you told me that Southern Alaska Region Base package features fantastic and realistic comprehensive PAGY Skagway airport so I have to check it out to see if it is true.

Others told me that the region base package turns lakes and rivers into ice during winter so I hope to see that. Some say the region base package makes mountains look more sharper and realistic looking. Hope it is true.

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 0