CFS3 Online Multiplayer Games - Page 64
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145456575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1621

Thread: CFS3 Online Multiplayer Games

Need Aircraft Packages Version 1 + 2 + 3 to Join - All Welcome
    xxxxxxx
    GAME Off
    U Need Firestorm/Fre's Aircraft package to join [ or you will get a mismatch, PLZ PM me for it - it's FREE ]
    Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
    Set ur Fuel u fool
    TS3 at SOH-----> [url]www.sim-outhouse.net

Beth Hart
    Last edited by one-eye; March 31st, 2024 at 13:47.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLINK

for those of you in sweden - cLick heRe...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0n9r5CEH0

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLINK

The Front

OFF
    Fre, Firestorm, One eye
    Ha Ha Ha, Ha ha ha, Ha Ha, Ha ha Hah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	platusmaximus.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	93713Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wincosidecar.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	93714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wehaveeggs.jpg 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	93715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manonmoose.jpg 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	93716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	indian.jpg 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	93717
    Last edited by gustooo; April 1st, 2024 at 13:26.
    Dad
    31 missions out of Molesworth, England.
    303rd "Hells Angels"

The Front

On

Name:	derworm.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	93723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumparrest1.jpg 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	93724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00787 (1).jpg 
Size:	502.7 KB 
ID:	93725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NUNED.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	93726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hurricanesnowcamper.jpg 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	93727
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

Up until now I've been keeping my big mouth shut out of fear of sounding like a Karen. Do not appreciate the political commentary in either signatures or posted videos. I come here to get away from politics (ALL politics).

hey deeryhunter - please shave uR head toO get the fuLL eFFect - ty...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSYxf_1uED0

?

Foo on you!

Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post
    Up until now I've been keeping my big mouth shut out of fear of sounding like a Karen. Do not appreciate the political commentary in either signatures or posted videos. I come here to get away from politics (ALL politics).
    YOU DON"T COME HERE!?!
    In the 13 yrs we've been flying iat this site, you have never once joined our games, or communicated with us in any wayClick image for larger version. 

Name:	badchecktrump.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	93737 except for now. We all know each other well in this group, and discuss everything from rotten Swedish fish to politics and past friends who flew with us that have passed on. We all have contributed money to SOH to help it survive, and none of our group has a problem with what we do discuss or what any other member not associated with our group in SOH feels like commenting on. This post is somewhat funny as I just mentioned to the group just last week, that I was surprised a MAGA person hadn't noticed our disdain for Humpty Trumpty.

Our suggestion is that you just stay as you always have, away from our games and the associated posts if they unsettle you. Unless you would like to join and converse with us on a daily basis and get to know us, as we always welcome new flyers to shoot.
    Your objection has been noted.
    Last edited by gustooo; April 3rd, 2024 at 09:23.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

I do check this thread nearly every time there is a post to see what you guys are up to or to learn what's new, as I'm sure most members do. Information in one thread often translates to other threads and new things can be learned.

I and any other member are free to visit this thread as much as we wish, you don't own it. What turns me off from interacting with you or your activities here is the blatant politics. Why would I join you or post in this thread when you obviously don't respect the forum rules or your fellow members? This is an open forum about aviation simming, not politics. I don't give a damn what political persuasion you are, this is not your private forum where you should be allowed to present inflammatory content.

Case in point: "This post is somewhat funny as I just mentioned to the group just last week, that I was surprised a MAGA person hadn't noticed our disdain for Humpty Trumpty." Again, obvious inflammatory remark and total lack of respect for other members.

What you discuss as a group flying in sim is your business. Political messages promoting that group in an open forum is everybody's business.

I also have been a charter member and have been here for almost twenty years, but I don't see why that would be relevant to this discussion. As I stated, I've kept my mouth shut out of hope that some Mod would refresh the few posting on this thread about forum rules. Up until now it's just been whacky music videos and political signatures but its been escalated to inflammatory political videos. Why? Because you have been allowed to unchecked.

In years past this sort of thing would have been stepped on pronto like and you would have been directed to Canelo's Cantina or the Quarter Moon Saloon to espouse your political affiliations.

I don't care if you are conservative or liberal, just keep this forum about aviation simming.

The Front

OFF
    Winco, Fre, Firestorm, One Eye
    Cyas tomorrow.
    Check on the alternatives.

Name:	indian.jpg 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	93740
    Last edited by gustooo; April 3rd, 2024 at 13:28.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

Sorry if we have offended all of you.

I do check this thread nearly every time there is a post to see what you guys are up to or to learn what's new, as I'm sure most members do. Information in one thread often translates to other threads and new things can be learned.

I and any other member are free to visit this thread as much as we wish, you don't own it. What turns me off from interacting with you or your activities here is the blatant politics. Why would I join you or post in this thread when you obviously don't respect the forum rules or your fellow members? This is an open forum about aviation simming, not politics. I don't give a damn what political persuasion you are, this is not your private forum where you should be allowed to present inflammatory content.

Case in point: "This post is somewhat funny as I just mentioned to the group just last week, that I was surprised a MAGA person hadn't noticed our disdain for Humpty Trumpty." Again, obvious inflammatory remark and total lack of respect for other members.

What you discuss as a group flying in sim is your business. Political messages promoting that group in an open forum is everybody's business.

I also have been a charter member and have been here for almost twenty years, but I don't see why that would be relevant to this discussion. As I stated, I've kept my mouth shut out of hope that some Mod would refresh the few posting on this thread about forum rules. Up until now it's just been whacky music videos and political signatures but its been escalated to inflammatory political videos. Why? Because you have been allowed to unchecked.

In years past this sort of thing would have been stepped on pronto like and you would have been directed to Canelo's Cantina or the Quarter Moon Saloon to espouse your political affiliations.

I don't care if you are conservative or liberal, just keep this forum about aviation simming.
    We don't consider political humor to be politicking. So far, only you do, and frankly we don't care for anyone looking to disrupt what we have paid money to help maintain for all people interested in aircraft at this site, especially if you are the only disturbed individual.
    Once again, no one new to us, other than you, has said anything about what we find funny, or has come in to fly with us for several years.
    We are sorry you take this so personally, and are looking into setting up a more secure/private system to continue our fun without raising anyone's political hackles.
    It's been easy for us to congregate using SOH cfs3 online multiplayer game thread, but not the only way possible.
    And we for sure, we aren't aiming to hurt anyone's feelings, conservative or otherwise. We just like flyin WW2 aircraft and conversing with others that do.
    And will continue to do so.
    Your sneakers arrive yet?
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

The Front

We're still here
    OFF
    Winco, Fre, Firestorm
    Tomorrow

Name:	failure.jpg 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	93749Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownshoes.jpg 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	93750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babyfield.jpg 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	93751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catandmouse.jpg 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	93752
    Last edited by gustooo; April 4th, 2024 at 13:47.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

And you continue with the insults. Totally uncalled for.

Political humor has no business in this forum, period. Whether you consider it "politicking" or not.

"And we for sure, we aren't aiming to hurt anyone's feelings, conservative or otherwise." - Yes you are, or you would not have posted politically inflammatory/anti-right pics in your signature. You deliberately posted them to thumb your nose at others with opposing political views to provoke a response, in-a-Combat-Flight-Simulator-3-forum. This quote confirms your expected opposing response: "This post is somewhat funny as I just mentioned to the group just last week, that I was surprised a MAGA person hadn't noticed our disdain for Humpty Trumpty."

And you're right, I appear to be the The Lone Ranger as no Mod or other members have chimed in yet. But how many people does it take to stand against something that is violating the established rules or insulting to other members before that stand becomes justified?

I'm not trying to shut the thread down or stop you or anyone else from enjoying the sim. I just wanted the political messaging to stop. This was obviously too much to ask. This forum has not been the appropriate place for political propaganda until now, apparently. This lack of decorum would seem to be the new norm.

Hmmm, I wonder how my own brand of political messaging in this forum is about to fly (no pun intended)? I mean the rules no longer apply to everyone, right?

Go at it!

And you continue with the insults. Totally uncalled for.

Political humor has no business in this forum, period. Whether you consider it "politicking" or not.

"And we for sure, we aren't aiming to hurt anyone's feelings, conservative or otherwise." - Yes you are, or you would not have posted politically inflammatory/anti-right pics in your signature. You deliberately posted them to thumb your nose at others with opposing political views to provoke a response, in-a-Combat-Flight-Simulator-3-forum. This quote confirms your expected opposing response: "This post is somewhat funny as I just mentioned to the group just last week, that I was surprised a MAGA person hadn't noticed our disdain for Humpty Trumpty."

And you're right, I appear to be the The Lone Ranger as no Mod or other members have chimed in yet. But how many people does it take to stand against something that is violating the established rules or insulting to other members before that stand becomes justified?

I'm not trying to shut the thread down or stop you or anyone else from enjoying the sim. I just wanted the political messaging to stop. This was obviously too much to ask. This forum has not been the appropriate place for political propaganda until now, apparently. This lack of decorum would seem to be the new norm.

Hmmm, I wonder how my own brand of political messaging in this forum is about to fly (no pun intended)? I mean the rules no longer apply to everyone, right?
    Post what you feel is funny! No one here will take it personally! We average about 70yrs old and have weathered many storms.
    Then learn to fly, and join us. And expand your horizons about a FLIGHT sim.
    btw:
    We don't use tac, radar, weapon enhancement, unlimited fuel or ammo and fly as teams.
    And no one vulches....
    Peace Foo, we still love you
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    GAME Off
    U Need Firestorm/Fre's Aircraft package to join [ or you will get a mismatch, PLZ PM me for it - it's FREE ]
    Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
    Set ur Fuel u fool

Last edited by one-eye; April 6th, 2024 at 14:52.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLINK

caLLing aLL new onLine cFs3 simmers - please join our daily games...
    jump intO uR favorite p38, 47, or 51 and shOw the beLLy in his a6m2 who is biGGer, who is beTTer, and who is beSt...
    shoOt dOwn the wOrm and make cFs3 great aGain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhEthGFqWs

Last edited by wormbelly; April 7th, 2024 at 02:52.

Icon22 flight SGT BALEOUT'S GAME

yo guys

game off @ 8.00 am eastern time

all welcome 2 join

please edit ip ---xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks kim , dietrich & hanko

c ya next week
    Last edited by GRS_Deer Hunter; April 7th, 2024 at 05:30.

ALL WELCOME

xxxxxxx
    GAME Off
    Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
    Set ur Fuel u fool

Last edited by one-eye; April 7th, 2024 at 14:22.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLINK

The test

Test, test, oscilloscope tuned. Looks like Dave the slave fixed the problem. Here is our conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerousdave26
    One of the functions of the forum software that I have thought was not used often enough is the ignore list. I put you on Foo Fighters ignore list so he will not see your posts. This is a direct edit into the database and I am not sure it actually worked. We will see.

Again you should be able to post.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerousdave26
    Nothing has been done to your account or your ability to post.

What happens when you try?

Dave
    I just tried a test, and I can post again. Someone is screwing with my posting, as I have been posting the same way for 13yrs and never have had a problem. This guy Foo has NEVER said anything to us, attempted to join a game or in any way tried to interact with me or the 10 or so guys that fly our game, until his post telling us not to post certain subject matter because it upsets him. He began harassing us out of the blue using the "rules" as his reason. We are well aware of the posted rules and have never had a problem with anyone else but him for the years we have been flying associated with this site. If he were to read the rules, maybe the term "Harassment" would ring a bell, but political satire is not on the list. Most of us just fly, don't paint aircraft or any other activity SOH offers. We certainly don't try to control any other area and most of us give some money to help the SOH team continue with everything that interest people interested in WW2 aircraft. Over ten of our flyers have died over the years, and all have interacted with us with enjoyment and no animosity. This guy is and odd duck.
    I appreciate your understanding and help with this "problem" and will let the others know of your commitment to keeping the site rolling.
    BTW
    The "no can see posts" is great, and we all would appreciate being added to Foo's "no see" list.
    Gustoooooooo
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

The Front

OFF
    Winco, Fre, ONe Eye, Firestorm
    Cyas tomorrow!

Name:	sunny.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	93832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wehaveeggs.jpg 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	93833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan_20230613.jpg 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	93834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NUNED.jpg 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	93835
    Last edited by gustooo; April 8th, 2024 at 13:14.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

Lightbulb Hi guys Long time no see.

Hi everyone,
    Bill T. here, known as WINCO41 and just WINC with the on-line CFS-3 Flyers who meet once a day during week and similar at W/ends. We have been at this now for some 20 years and it is an absorbing hobby of pitting yourself against other live flyers who are determined to erase you from flying any game you look into. . We also yap a lot on the Team Speak 3 Comms set up by Sim Outhouse, to the point of being thought of as unruly, childlike, demented, ancient fossils who are not understood by rest of the World. While most of that is true, what we'vClick image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-dog-pictures-this-dog-should-be-less-confident.jpg 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	93837e found is a great outlet for aggressive fun and combat, in WW2 style, that is spurred on by insults slung backwards and forwards between us that could take a while for a newcomer to get used to, ---------However, that is what we do. But. A newcomer is actually treated with great respect, their capabilities for this are adjusted to as is required and we will run extra games of different difficulties to match their comfort zones while they assimilate and learn. We do not throw them in the "Deep End" at all. The idea is that they gain a lot out of the flying and live combat experiences and what they learn from us is valuable to them. When they get up to flying and shooting happiness, we don't shoot back, till they actually start shooting us down.

We also understand and appreciate what you guys do and have been doing for many years now in the line of CFS-3 modifications, skinning, etc, etc and we have always felt that your experiences married into the on-line games are a big help. So we do like to pick your brains from time to time and from this, we can fly in all Windows, including Win 11 ( which I use ) we have been able to create an extra basic game expansion of extra aircraft, ( Our thanks to FRE and Firestorm ) which fly about 2 % reality from the original WW2 A/C. I fly the Curtis P-40B, B-17 and Beaufighter when I'm flying Allies and George when flying Axis A/C. This is in the weekday 95% hard to fly team games generally run as hosted ext. I.P. by Gustoo-One eye- or Firestorm. Gustoo likes to fly the Axis FW-190C mostly and he does very well in combat with it. What I like about the now discarded by Microsoft CFS-3 is that we have free reign to alter it as we please, ( No commercial interests in it at all ) wheras in other on-line systems of WW2 you have to do what you are told by game owners.

There are a few small problems of CFS-3 on-line flying, LAT being main one, but after a while, you do get used to this and don't even notice it, its handy to fly away underground to escape being mauled by predatory other side flyers who are all trying to out "Vulch" ea. other to get their game points up. If you don't touch your controls, sometimes U can fly straight thru a mountain ( sometimes---not always--lol ). We do carry bombs on our fighters ( where we can) called "Eggs", they cause havoc when dropped low down at exactly the right time in front of "The enemy". We do run missions from time to time, mainly if someone asks. And my pet questions to you guys who haven't tried the on-line WW2 live combat is:-

1) Come and join us,( we'll help you ), even if it is only to have a good yap on team Speak.

2) Is it possible for someone to make an "Aircraft Carrier" that doesn't collapse just as you are landing on it ? and would you do that for us ? Carrier Landings are a most difficult thing to do without that happening to you and this would be a great asset to have in CFS-3,( like they do in IL2 ).

Thanks for reading. Bill T.

Name:	Metmymatch.jpg 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	93838

The Front

ON
    OFF
    Winco, Fre, Firestorm, OneEye
    tomorrow

Name:	DSC01053 (1).jpg 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	93857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MUG.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	93858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rocketman.jpg 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	93859Click image for larger version. 

ID:	93860
    Last edited by gustooo; April 9th, 2024 at 13:14.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

Back ON

OFF
    Winco, Firestorm, OneEye, Fre
    Tomorrow

Name:	wincowiser.jpg 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	93877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fre'sfryingpan.jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	93876

Name:	DSC01053 (1).jpg 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	93857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MUG.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	93858Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rocketman.jpg 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	93859Click image for larger version. 

ID:	93860[/quote]
    Last edited by gustooo; April 10th, 2024 at 13:25.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

aiR kOmmander gustoOo is baCk onLine and abLe toO pOst - cFs3 is gReAt aGain...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0T6nhPvWPE

!
    Last edited by wormbelly; April 10th, 2024 at 21:22.

The Front

OFF
    Fre, Firestorm, Winco
    Tomorrow

Name:	wincowiser.jpg 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	93884Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpdump.jpg 
Size:	430.4 KB 
ID:	93885Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Touristtoss.jpg 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	93886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catandmouse.jpg 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	93887
    Last edited by gustooo; April 11th, 2024 at 13:15.
    Dad
    303rd "Hells Angels"

Members who have read this thread: 57