Looking rather thin...

Thread: Looking rather thin...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Looking rather thin...

Looking rather thin in the CFS3 forum. Sometimes it's just one or two people here.What can we do to generate more interest in this wonderful air combat sim? I know CFS3 is a "old" sim,but it is so much better now there should more interest in it. Could it be how complicated it can be to install some of the expansions putting some off or some of the improvements and no clear updates to keep up with them ? Slowly gaining interest on the facebook page where it is easy to share screenshots,info,chat and share on related sites.Have a 115 members and several new people just starting out.There we link to this site and talk about new downloads/help and more,so i hope that helps. Wish it was simple here to post pictures,easy to install updates,easier to install expansions would be great improvements. What do any of you think ? Regards,Scott

I still need to join that Facebook page.
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

There is also the seasonal drop-off in forum activity – there's things to do and enjoy outdoors as spring arrives and summer looms. Also some are making the most of lock-downs being eased and the freedom to meet family and friends again is reintroduced. Winter will return, and with it the indoor interests. Of course if you live in the southern hemisphere you're into winter already...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi Scott, I think you will find that there are lots of people visiting these pages - they just don't post. Take a look at some basic posts and look at the number of times they are read. My post about v2.1 was very quickly viewed over 600 times, with no-one bothering to post a comment except your good self!

So I think Sim-Outhouse has very good coverage of the CFS3 community - its just that they all are shy wallflowers

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha!Good one Dai ! Just worried about nothing i guess. CFS3 is one of those things that relieved some of the stress of life over the past years for me. I hope it gives joy to others looking for a escape ,at least for a little while,of life's stress . Love this place and want it to continue as long as possible. Thanks Guys...Regards.Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0