Avro york

Thread: Avro york

Avro york

I was surprise to discover that Manfred Jahn had done the Avro York for MS 2004-FSX a long time but sadly never updated it to have an interior model so that it would port across to P3D.
    Manfred or anybody else, if your about any interest in bringing this one into the modern sim world?

SOH-CM-2020
    This is one I'd love to see upgraded to have a VC, and also be compatible for FSX/P3D.

Pete.

Hi,

Looks like there is NO VC included in the FS2004 model - no conversion possible...

@BendyFlyer, could you confirm ?

Gérard

GAAB - I checked yes no VC. It was ever only a 2D panel. Maybe Manfred may see these posts and think about it!

I'm still watching all the threads but have downed tools. Gman, as you know, even though banned here, is continuing the line of FSX models (c-47, c-117. b-50, c-97). The earlier FS9 models are really not up to par and better rest in peace, or keep trundling along in the skies of 2004.

Frankly, I think the future is with MSFS, even if I don't have that sim, and probably never will. The thought of being forced through updates to the tune of 180 gigs makes me shudder. I also find the newbies' attitude toward importing my stuff as "legacy", and sometimes even releasing it, objectionable, and I wish it would stop. But when I look at the DC-6 screenshots posted here I do know that that's the real thing.

Cheers, Manfred

Thanks Manfred. Appreciate your perspective perfectly understandable. Your work and contributions were much appreciated and the C-47, Beverley, B-50 and B-97 will long remain classic even in this sim P3DV5.

Quote Originally Posted by BendyFlyer View Post
    Thanks Manfred. Appreciate your perspective perfectly understandable. Your work and contributions were much appreciated and the C-47, Beverley, B-50 and B-97 will long remain classic even in this sim P3DV5.
    Absolutely, all classics.

Members who have read this thread: 0