Italian New York Bomber

Thread: Italian New York Bomber

Italian New York Bomber

Attachment 82717Attachment 82718

Uncle TGT give me a gift: a Delta Lanciani turret and a bomber guy gondola for Giuli's Piaggio P.23R. With these additions we can do a New York P.123R bomber. I'm doing an update to my conersion with the new outfits.

Cheers

Pepe

I made some panels for myself for this plane, for I love its design. If it can be some help, send me a pm.

hertzie.

amerika bomber

I just wonder why I dream about a Ju 290 and a Ju 390 made for FS2004 in a quality as Milton did for the american aircraft
    Sad sad that the most talented designers do not like german aircraft, or ignore that S2004 still is alife.
    The only ones are Shessi and Chris Lampard to honore german aircraft and FS2004 !
    Might some one think about what he wants.

i know about a Junkers 390 made by Erwin, since i am not so good in conversions, can you do anything Pepe??
    Regards,
    Giuseppe

mikelvader,
    bismarck13 made a JU 290 and even a JU 390.
    They are in the CFS 2 German section at page 16.
    Cheers
    Achim

Ju 290 Ju 390

Hallo,
    I also know these ones, but they show there age and a good new rework would be fine
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    I just wonder why I dream about a Ju 290 and a Ju 390 made for FS2004 in a quality as Milton did for the american aircraft
    Sad sad that the most talented designers do not like german aircraft, or ignore that S2004 still is alife.
    The only ones are Shessi and Chris Lampard to honore german aircraft and FS2004 !
    Might some one think about what he wants.
    Now, I'm working in some projects. One of them is Erwin Welker Arado 234C four engined jet bomber and night fighter. I'm getting some trouble to adjust VC. The airfile is very precise. I downloaded Erwin Welker's 390, but I like Bismarck one. It needs a new airfile in my opinion.

Cheers

Pepe

I just upload it, someone could build a mission

FG-UT_Piaggio_P123R_America_Bomber

During 1942, the Piaggio P-123 was seriously considered as potential "America Bomber" for a single hit run over New York with no return possibility (the crew should be rescued in open sea by Italian ocean going submarine). I found a P.123R design, with the bomber position and the Delta Lanciani positions, and I asked Uncle TGT about the possibility to add them as weapons to F. Giuli’s Piaggio P-23R aircraft. He gives me the equipments at a record time. I pick up the original 2012 conversion and put the additions and a real P.123R America Bomber version was born.

FG-UT Piaggio P.123R America Bomber.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Italian

Description: During 1942, the Piaggio P-23R was seriously considered as potential "America Bomber" for a single hit run over New York with no return possibility (the crew should be rescued in open sea by Italian ocean going submarine). This plane would be called P.123R America Bomber.

I found a P.123R design, with the bomber and the Delta Lanciani positions, and I asked Uncle TGT about the possibility to add them as weapons to F. Giuli’s Piaggio P-23R aircraft. He gives me the equipment in a record time. I pick up the original 2012 conversion and put the additions and I revised the airfile, panel and DP.

Cheers

Pepe

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FG-UT Piaggio P.123R America Bomber.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Pepe for this great plane!
    Giuseppe

i Remember we have a Messerschmitt 234 Amerika Bomber?

Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by ElsnerMarkus View Post
    i Remember we have a Messerschmitt 234 Amerika Bomber?
    It's a beautiful plane.

Cheers

Pepe

PS: Shessi build a fantastic He177 atomic bomber with bomb for FS2004.

SOH-CM-2024

Icon26 Italian New York Bomber

Hi Mr Pepe,

Thanks for a Great & Unusual Aircraft. And as well as that it flies fairly well !!

Keep up the Great Work,
    Regards,

Members who have read this thread: 0