Heinkel He100 D new model project.

Thread: Heinkel He100 D new model project.

Hybrid View

Heinkel He100 D new model project.

Hi Folks,
    Chris Lampard has been busy again, this time a beaut of a Heinkel He100D WWII Luftwaffe fighter. Chris has done the main build and tex, I'm just working on a few bits and additions, testing etc and then uploading.

And yes this will be for CFS2 and FSX to.

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He100D 1.jpg  

Ah, the plane that might have won the Luftwaffe's big fighter contract if political connections and dis-connections hadn't been in play.

Fantastic! I wish we had more of Chris' aircraft for FSX...he does great work.

Brian

Thanks Mark, great choice!
    Giuseppe

Excellent! The ancient model by the Lindell brothers could really use a successor!

Really something to look forward to!
    Huub

SOH-CM-2024
    Hooray! A long awaited new version of one of my favorite aircraft! Thank you Chris and Shessi!

- Mike Z.

Until today...

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Hi Folks,
    Chris Lampard has been busy again, this time a beaut of a Heinkel He100D WWII Luftwaffe fighter. Chris has done the main build and tex, I'm just working on a few bits and additions, testing etc and then uploading.

And yes this will be for CFS2 and FSX to.

Cheers

Shessi
    Good news! We also need a good He112B. The existing models didn't make justice to the real plane. A He112V-10 with DB601 engine could be a plus.

Cheers

Pepe

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    Good news! We also need a good He112B. The existing models didn't make justice to the real plane. A He112V-10 with DB601 engine could be a plus.

Cheers

Pepe
    Don't you need a Heinkel He70 as well, or a Heinkel Kabine?

Cheers,
    Huub

Blog Entries

Excellent addition!

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post

Cheers

Pepe

Great choice Pepe.. Can't wait to see it!
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    Great choice Pepe.. Can't wait to see it!
    G.
    You must convince Mr. Chris Lampard about it!

The are a only few authentic repaints which can be done, but of course also a lot of "what if" repaints. Like what about the He100D flown by Adolf Galland?

Cheers,
    Huub

Great to see that Chris still builds in FSDS!

Cees

Heinkel He100 D Fs9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Props

Description: A new model of a Heinkel He100D WWII fighter by Chris Lampard.

Shessi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 D Fs9
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Heinkel He100D new panel and fligt enhancement pack.

Hi Folks,
    Papi has made his new 2D panel and tweaked aircraft.cfg and airfile for Chris Lampard's Heinkel He100 D.

Panel is excellent, and the flight characteristics tweak files are very good...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=111&id=28088

Cheers

Shessi

Heinkel He100 D panel and flight enhancement pack

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Panels

Description: A new 2D panel, aircraft.cfg ans airfile for Chris Lampards Fs2004 Heinkel He100D aircraft.

By Papi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 D panel and flight enhancement pack

Many thanks Papi, very nice panel.

Taff

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Panels

Description: A new 2D panel, aircraft.cfg ans airfile for Chris Lampards Fs2004 Heinkel He100D aircraft.

By Papi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 D panel and flight enhancement pack
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Heinkel He100 D-1 progaganda night fighter

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This is a repaint for the Heinkel He100 D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi. The repaints shows this excellent model in a livery with markings as it was a nightfighter. These shots were made during a propaganda campaign at the beginning of the war. The propaganda obviously worked, as several He100s were claimed to shot, however the He100 never reached an operational status.

To use this repaint you should have the Heinkel He100D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi installed in FS2004, although the repaint most likely will also work on the FSX version.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    May 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 D-1 progaganda night fighter

Heinkel He100 D-1 progaganda night fighter

Hallo Huub
    Thank You Huub,
    Even the plane would stay in the shadow of the Bf 109,
    it is an interesting one
    Yours
    Papi

Heinkel He 100 world record and propaganda aircraft

Hallo Huub,
    do you have the book
    "HEINKEL He 100 World Record and Propaganda Aircraft"
    by Hans-Peter Dabrowski ?
    If not please tell me
    Yours
    Papi

Air speed record holder a Heinkel He100 V8 for Fs9

Hi Folks,
    As mentioned, I've just uploaded the V8 record holder version of the Heinkel He100.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=205&id=28152

I modified Chris's He100D to fit the V8 better, Papi did a new 2D panel and performance specs,.....something different for the weekend Sir...

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He100V8 1.jpg   He100V8.jpg  

Heinkel He100 V8 Fs9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military - Props

Description: The world air speed record holder German aircraft a Heinkel He100 V8, in 1938-39.

Shessi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 V8 Fs9

SOH-CM-2024
    Hello, everyone-
    I don't consider myself a rivet-counter in any way, and I am genuinely happy to have the V8... but all the books I have on this airplane, and a score of images I've downloaded, suggest that the V8 had the short wings and the slightly squared-off horizontal stabs, as did the V3(both aircraft being the ones chosen to attempt the speed record):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010758.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	83146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	he-100_2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	83147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	83148

Please forgive me, I really do believe you did a beautiful job on this, but it's leaving me with questions...

- Mike Z.

Icon5

Well Mike, a backhanded compliment if ever I saw one..ha ha!

Yes, you have a valid point, but again I'll say it, Chris nor I profess that the models we/I produce are 100% authentic or accurate, they could always be improved on or made closer to the real thing.

Regarding this particular ac, the reason why I didn't go any further with it, was because I would have had to re-map the texs, and I didn't want to do that. I also have a German publication which says that the some V models (unknown which ones) were later fitted with pre-production parts ie wings etc.

I will also say this again, even though this post seems otherwise, I am quite happy for comments and crtique (good/bad or ugly), genuinely, but it would be nice to have the opertunity to do that in a PM privately, otherwise it could look like someone is either showing off their knowledge or they want to embarrass someone?

And I don't understand why you would post that 'it leaves me with questions'? You have only three choices; delete it, don't fly it or fly it and try and enjoy it.....for what it is.

Cheers

Shessi

SOH-CM-2024
    My humblest apologies, Shessi- it was never my intention to pick holes in your work, and the questions I alluded to were mostly of cross-examining myself, such as wondering if MY info was incorrect, or my interpretation of the info... There should be no doubt that I am definitely a fan of yours and Chris' work, both in quality and subject matter! Also, you are absolutely right, many of the prototypes had the production wings and tail. Trust me when I say that I will certainly be flying it and enjoying it just as it is!

Apologies! -Mike Z.

Heinkel He100 D-1 Battle of Britain

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This is a repaint for the Heinkel He100 D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi. The is a what if repaint, which shows this excellent model in a fictional livery as a fighter of 9./JG2 during the early stages of the Battle of Britain.

To use this repaint you should have the Heinkel He100D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi installed in FS2004

For those who want to use these textures in FSX two additional textures are included in the folder "Additional files for FSX". just drop these files in the "texture.early BoB" folder and select yes when prompted to overwrite.

Enjoy
    Huub Vink
    June 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He100 D-1 Battle of Britain

Members who have read this thread: 2