Whatever happened to Cera Sim

Thread: Whatever happened to Cera Sim

Whatever happened to Cera Sim

I really like their addons for FSX.

Awhile back, 2017 to be exact, they announced their next project to be an Mi 17/V5.

A lot of folks (like me) have been asking for project updates, but no responses.

My fear is that like other developers they will take their time and eventually drop FSX and develop their next project for another sim.

If only they would respond to all the inquires.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

They alive! see here:

https://www.cerasimaircraft.com/

I like their helos too esp the pavehawk since there are files here for modification to it.

Quote Originally Posted by demile View Post
    They alive! see here:

https://www.cerasimaircraft.com/

I like their helos too esp the pavehawk since there are files here for modification to it.
    Really?? Go to their website and click on their "Next Project". They announced their next project in 2017 and despite many requests, they have not provided any updates as to the status. It's the same story on their Facebook page. Their silence is deafening.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Really?? Go to their website and click on their "Next Project". They announced their next project in 2017 and despite many requests, they have not provided any updates as to the status. It's the same story on their Facebook page. Their silence is deafening.
    In the past they have disappeared for a couple years with zero news then a sudden release, but I suspect they may have actually folded now since it's been 4-5 years now since any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    In the past they have disappeared for a couple years with zero news then a sudden release, but I suspect they may have actually folded now since it's been 4-5 years now since any updates.
    That's what I was thinking. And they didn't even say goodbye.

Actually, I was curious to see if anyone else had any contact with them recently. I know they haven't responded to my e-mails and posts. Sad to see them go if that's the case.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 0