HE 219 line drawings and such

Thread: HE 219 line drawings and such

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

HE 219 line drawings and such

Hey, it has been 10 years since I released the uhu for CFS3. I want to make a new one. I need quality line drawings and such. Any help appreciated.

Here's everything I've got . . .

Do what you want Ted, but your current He219 is one of the better aircraft in CFS3. I would think a few small fixes and some added details would bring it to an exceptional level. Either way, looking forward to it

10 years??!! wow, time passes so fast!

I'm agree with sdsbolt comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

I have the Profile Publication book as a PDF if that will help.

25Mb so too big to post as an attachment.

PM me if interested.

I have the Schiffer Luftwaffe profiles book, also some detailed stuff on the gear from Schiffer's 'German Aircraft Landing Gear'.

Have you decided on a version yet ?

Hi, Finally something I can help with, over the years I have collected a huge array of scans of books and ebooks on anything military related, years back I had ideas of making models and paints for this game but real life took over.
    The Quality of some of the scans are not the best but can be better than nothing.

I have in this case

Heinkel He 219 UHU - Luftwaffe Profile Series - by Joachim Dressel & Manfred Griehl in pdf
    Heinkel He 219 UHU - Flugzeug Profile 10 - by Joachim Dressel in pdf
    Heinkel He 219 UHU - Monografie 41 - by Marek Murawski in pdf
    Heinkel He 219 UHU - Profile 219 - by Richard P Bateson in pdf
    German Night Fighters in World War II - Manfred Griehl in pdf

If you want any of these I can send them through a file transfer, just message me your email and I will send them off to you.

Mick

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    Do what you want Ted, but your current He219 is one of the better aircraft in CFS3. I would think a few small fixes and some added details would bring it to an exceptional level. Either way, looking forward to it
    Steve,

Coming from you that is a compliment. I think I want to at the least remap the plane and revise the pit a little. I was not very good at mapping years ago so there are some distortions. There are a few things that are needing attention, IMHO.

Ted

Thanks to all who have jumped in, I have several new resources, if I need anything else I will let you know.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Have always loved your He-219's. Thank you for picking up interest in them again.So good to see progress in this wonderful sim by people like you. Had them from the start and never get tired of flying them. Thanks ! Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 1