Nuke_CFS-3_BDP

Thread: Nuke_CFS-3_BDP

Nuke_CFS-3_BDP

I now have my BoB Theatre loaded and would like to use the "Nuke" to clean it up.

Can it be edited for BoB ?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Yes you can. .bdp zapper does not work on my win10 pc. Instead you can do this : Using windows file explorer,find the desired install and open it. In the top right corner of the file explorer you will see a search function. Type .BDP and enter. It will search All .BDP's in the install and list them. Then select them ALL (using ctrl and "a" keys) and select delete. This takes very little time and once you get used to it ,very easy. You can be more targeted and open,let's say,the aircraft file and just do aircraft ,and so on... Give the install plenty of time loading again because it will have to rebuild all .bdp's . Hope this helps . Regards,Scott

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by rcafmad View Post
    I now have my BoB Theatre loaded and would like to use the "Nuke" to clean it up.

Can it be edited for BoB ?
    I don't have any problems with various bdp zappers in Win 10. One of the ones I use was done by Mathias about 15 years ago, and it transports to Win 10 fine. If the bdp zapper is a .bat file, you can edit it to give your specific file pathway using Notepad. Some of the zappers require several files so you need to check that you have them all. IIRC the BoB version is fairly simple and you just have to edit the file pathway to your BoB install.

Thanks Fellows.

I am still plugging away with my "Windows 7 upgraded to Professional for the time being.

I will try a few more moves with it.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    My anti-virus won't let me use this feature for some reason.

I assume all OS will allow a batch file for CFS3 as otherwise one would not be able to use the ETO install.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Blog Entries
    The bdp nuke in my ETO install will not work.Tried it out in the two BoB installs ,with the correct pathways, and they Do work. Can i use the bdp nuke file there elsewhere ? If so i can use it with the ETO. Thanks.
    Regards,Scott

If you are talking about an exe nuke file, that maybe different. I was talking about a simple batch file as Daiwilletti was talking about.

Blog Entries
    Installed the nuke bdp file in the PTO-Solomons install and it wiped out my whole install ! Guess that didn't work ! Oh well, Will have to reload again from my external hd. At least it wasn't my ETO install , that would of been bad. Regards,Scott

OK a couple of simple batch files. Change the directory to whatever you use and also the install name.

del /s "C:\CFS3 (whatever)\aircraft\*.bdp"

or specify which folder you want instead of "aircraft"
    or

del /s "C:\CFS3 (whatever)\*.bdp"

Save as bdpzapper aircraft.bat or bdpzapper all.bat or whatever. Put in the uinstall with a shortcut to your desktop of shortcut folder.

Members who have read this thread: 0