dashboard utility

Thread: dashboard utility

dashboard utility

I've been tinkering with simconnect and thought I'd share something I've been working on with the FS community.

It's a simple dashboard that provides a few things I miss when flying MSFS that I like to have when I fly FS9 (yep, I still fly that from time to time).

I'm toying with putting it on flightsim.to and was hoping I might find a few people here willing to give it a try and see if it works on their system. I've only tested on my setup so far.

If interested, head on over to this page: http://www.kazoku.org/xp-38n/dcc/tools/

- dcc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db2window.jpg  
    - -

I downloaded your utility, and will give it a try. I have been playing around with entering coordinates to begin starting a flight. Using your utility, I will be able to copy the coordinates at whatever location I am, make note of them in a log so I can return to that location. Plus I like the idea of the convenience of the other functions. NC

Do I simply place the files in the Community Folder? NC

You can put them anywhere as long as they're all together. They don't need to be under the Community folder.

- dcc
    - -

Looks really cool! Love the sim rate indicator -- I hate that there's no way to tell when you're back to 1x speed when you've accelerated time...

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Looks really cool! Love the sim rate indicator -- I hate that there's no way to tell when you're back to 1x speed when you've accelerated time...
    I heard it was there in the alpha/beta . No idea why it isn't in the retail.

Works for me, in VR too
    What would be really useful is a fuel-burn indicator...
    Cheers
    Keith

Members who have read this thread: 0