German Arsenal Delanne 10C2

Thread: German Arsenal Delanne 10C2

Icon22 German Arsenal Delanne 10C2

Has anyone made a German Arsenal Delanne 10C2? I need a Dp file with armements and gun used by the Germans after they took it over after the fall of France.

A quick google says the only Arsenal-Delanne 10 for any MS FS/CFS is by Ito and can't be converted to CFS2 so there are no Arsenal-Delanne 10s for CFS2.

Edit:

Looks like there is a Arsenal-Delanne 10 sketchfab. The tri/poly count is not CFS2 ready.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/arse...8519fc1c0f4475
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    A quick google says the only Arsenal-Delanne 10 for any MS FS/CFS is by Ito and can't be converted to CFS2 so there are no Arsenal-Delanne 10s for CFS2.

Edit:

Looks like there is a Arsenal-Delanne 10 sketchfab. The tri/poly count is not CFS2 ready.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/arse...8519fc1c0f4475
    WRONG! I converted this model a long time ago but I can't find it! It's not very precise, but it exists...

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...5338964&page=3

Link gives No Search Results error.

Attachment 82574Attachment 82573

Payakan did it! He has fantastic models, like the G8M1 Rita, and others not so good. This is in the second category.

Cheers

Pepe

Maybe that model can converted (Check Redme) but why is are the tail wings untextured?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Maybe that model can converted (Check Redme) but why is are the tail wings untextured?
    I think it was textured. I download the plane and I'll check it.

Icon22 Good aircraft the tail is correct

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    I think it was textured. I download the plane and I'll check it.

It converted easy and it is a great aircraft, I am still don't have a good DP for it. Great work.

Arsenal Delanne Green

I downloaded the fs2004 model and converted it to CFS2 and it is great in many ways. when you open the cockpit the tail gunner opens the animation is a work of art. The color of the model is perfect. I like the model better that the Ito model. This green model is more realistic and adaption to cfs2 is better. This is a keeper for me. Better panel than others. I am going to start working on a German model. I have seen old photos of this aircraft used in Mannheim Sandhofen for testing by the Germans during the war. if anyone has made any improvements please share them with us. Not many flyers of CFS2 have been active lately, I hope you enjoyment of this game get better this spring and summer.

Members who have read this thread: 0