Bell 47 released

Thread: Bell 47 released

Hybrid View

Bell 47 released

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    No pilot figure..?
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    No pilot figure..?
    A drone then?
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    No pilot figure..?
    A screenshot of a video made by Alan Bradbury (Chock)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-30 7.57.18 AM.png 
Views:	451 
Size:	596.7 KB 
ID:	82553
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

35 $ ? This is formidably expensive for such a small thing - and not many functions I assume.
    Each helicopter has to compare with the first MSFS heli EC-135 which is freeware! Even if it bodes well to see upcoming helicopters now...this seems to be too much money for this piece....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Entirely different animal, the FlyInside Bell 47G is a helicopter simulation using external flight model to reproduce helicopter specific flight dynamics. Yes it's an older version of a Helicopter so system limited compared with a modern H135, but it's non-the-worse for that. If you want to experience a helicopter, this is the one, especially as it has unparalleled visibility for VFR flight. It comes with VRS, Retreating Blade Stall dynamics, transitional lift, engine failures due to inappropriate management and can do proper Auto-rotations, etc. If you have the hardware for it, the 'Governor' can be turned off for more realistic operation, if not it's taken care of. It also has selectable operating levels to make it easier to begin with if you're not familiar with helicopter flight.

If you want a system platform that really doesn't fly much like a helicopter (being dependent on a malformed aeroplane flight model), but has all the bells and whistles, then H135 is for you.

The FlyInside Bell is only the first of a range they plan to release, the next being a single engine gas turbine, so plenty of growth to come.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamsky View Post
    Entirely different animal, the FlyInside Bell 47G is a helicopter simulation using external flight model to reproduce helicopter specific flight dynamics. Yes it's an older version of a Helicopter so system limited compared with a modern H135, but it's non-the-worse for that. If you want to experience a helicopter, this is the one, especially as it has unparalleled visibility for VFR flight. It comes with VRS, Retreating Blade Stall dynamics, transitional lift, engine failures due to inappropriate management and can do proper Auto-rotations, etc. If you have the hardware for it, the 'Governor' can be turned off for more realistic operation, if not it's taken care of. It also has selectable operating levels to make it easier to begin with if you're not familiar with helicopter flight.

If you want a system platform that really doesn't fly much like a helicopter (being dependent on a malformed aeroplane flight model), but has all the bells and whistles, then H135 is for you.

The FlyInside Bell is only the first of a range they plan to release, the next being a single engine gas turbine, so plenty of growth to come.
    I took the bait, bought it, it's awful. IMHO, I want my money back. The freeware H135 may not have an accurate flight model, but it's current state of flight operation makes it a favorite and highly enjoyable flyer. FlyInside has a lot more work to do. It seems very malformed and well too early for public release. The physical externals are early FSX at best.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0