MilViz A-1H "Skyraider" out!

Thread: MilViz A-1H "Skyraider" out!

MilViz A-1H "Skyraider" out!

Link for more info https://milviz.com/flight/products/A1H/index.php

P3Dv4 + v5.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw its TacPack ready - what its mean - it works in P3Dv4.5, not yet in v5 (due no TP from VRS yet, but I hope this summer...).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Awesome, time to fly ! Hope the painters start getting some liveries for this beauty !
    Last edited by Corvette99; April 28th, 2021 at 13:17.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Maybe they will come out with one that carries ordnance such as this.

https://www.midwaysailor.com/midwayva25bomb/
    Its present already.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Its present already.

From the looks of things, they (Milviz), have added the commode for use with all different variants (models).
    Do they (Milviz) have some kind of configuration setup where you add available ordnance to the external bomb rack including the commode?
    I wonder if the TacPac will launch it?

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    From the looks of things, they (Milviz), have added the commode for use with all different variants (models).
    Do they (Milviz) have some kind of configuration setup where you add available ordnance to the external bomb rack including the commode?
    I wonder if the TacPac will launch it?
    See this:

Btw. no TP for v5 yet but you can attach those weapons and external tanks without any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    See this:

Btw. no TP for v5 yet but you can attach those weapons and external tanks without any problem.
    Yo Yo,

Thanks for sending me those screen shots. When I enlarged the armament screen and saw the toilet bomb, I cracked up. That is cool beans.

I have some of their other aircraft and they usually have a configuration screen so I suspected same for the Skyraider but not for adding the commode. LOL

I just might be sold on this one. I have the old Razbam AD-1 and it doesn't work so good in P3D, no preview and when the plane loads all I see is just the fuselage & no wings.

Edit: Does it have VA-25 texture?

I noticed that when the plane is on the ground and engine is off that no wing fold operation happens and the wing
    fold will work with the engine running. Isn't there a hydraulic control lever that can supply hydraulic power to operate the
    wings with the engine off? No mention of this in the manual other then show where the wing fold lever is located.

Members who have read this thread: 1