Desperate Battles for Stevo4557

Thread: Desperate Battles for Stevo4557

Desperate Battles for Stevo4557

Stevo4557 PM'd me with a problem he was having with the DB-BE Santa Cruz Recon Patrol-13 mission of my Desperate Battles campaign. For any of you with ideas, his prob is a CTD on trying to start the mission. The player aircraft, a VN PBY-5 Catalina checks out fine in Free Flight.

I test flew the mission 3 times and all parts of it worked. I've attached a zipped copy of my .mis and .dyn files for the mission for you to swap out, Stevo4557. Check and make sure the aircraft folder name reads exactly what it is called in the mission file. Otherwise, something major is missing in your install.

We'll sort it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Ugh, I replaced your mission files with mine, same result. I cross-checked the catalina aircraft folder name with what is in the mission files, they're identical. I'm going to go over the required downloads again and see if something is missing. Fingers crossed...

My friend Dirtman reminded me: In your main CFS2 folder, find and open your error log using notepad. It should tell you what is causing the error/CTD. I should have sent you to check that file first.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0