DC-6 Lives on Pekka Kauppis VH-BPH

Thread: DC-6 Lives on Pekka Kauppis VH-BPH

DC-6 Lives on Pekka Kauppis VH-BPH

I have been working on a small project for Pekka Kauppi who is the owner of the cockpit section of the original DC-6 VH-BPH operated by BCPA and after that many others. I did a paint of BPH for FSX and Pekka asked to to give him a hand with it to make it authentic in detail and it was a pleasure to do so. I have uploaded the finished work into the Library under P3D civilian skins. Pekka had tracked down all the original insignias and logos so they are all spot on now. Photos of the proud owner of VH_BPH are included along with its history and the repaint. Six degrees of separation I guess but incredible that not only does Pekka have the restored cockpit but the PMDG sim version of the DC-6 as well. Happy flying Pekka.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pekka Kauppi, pääkuva.JPG.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	82461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_7540_med.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	361.2 KB 
ID:	82462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc6-n90ma-pekka.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	82463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_2021-4-23_16-31-56-35.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	82464

It seems part of the upload fell under the bus of 'copyright issues' perhaps and was removed by admin from the library. I will remove the offending material which was but a copy of a web page about the history of the aircraft- nothing more) and try again! Seems that it is acceptable - not that I would have thought providing a copy of published document for any other reason than information would be a copyright issue! Nothing now from me about them in any form, they can take their own lumps!
    Last edited by BendyFlyer; April 25th, 2021 at 18:19.

Members who have read this thread: 0