I went looking for an up to date KATL and found a really nice P3D 2020 over at AVSIM which I downloaded and then with the aid of ADEx compiled for FSX and renamed the CVX and OBJ files and it worked perfectly. I have permission from Joseph Kaiser who with permission did the conversion from the 2016 version to P3D share it when its done. Ed Akridge has added the Delta Hanger properly marked which he created. I am currently with the aid of Google Earth and the Airport chart bringing it up to 2021. The buildings are from FSX default which are well done shapes and textures. That also keeps the frame rates down. Google Earth shows all of the runways, ramps and gates marked with painted boxes on the surface but after creating them in Sketchup and placing them, when I opened up the airport in FSX the fps drops from 28-8 so to verify that I removed the bgls and sure enough that is what happened. FPS went right back up to 28-36 even with the Aerosoft CRJ. I would like to add them if possible if anyone has a way how and not cripple the frame rates. Open to suggestions.