So you guys rock!!!!

We are going full time on customer service for you guys!
Google and Pay Pals SSL script crashed on our server. THEY INSTALLED IT...idiots!

So Me and Holly my customer service rep and a few others I had to pull of the Zombie masher we are building are working 14 hours a day to get you your Aeronca's and Fords.

The sales are posting fine but the PayPal/ Google script that Google installed (our servers are bonded and hard core scripted, we arnt allowed to install this type of SSL only the bank or Pay Pal/ Google can) crashed so downloads wont start, So they are fixing that. In the mean time We moved the downloads to manual send outs on the old server and we are doing them by hand. That old server is just chuggin along like nothing is wrong...lol... the new server wow what a pain! we weren't even allowed to build it, we had to order it and it was delivered sealed!

So far we made it through 3500 emails and we are so thankful for all your patients!

Its a true celebration for us here. 1st we cant believe we are still here. Secondly the new projects are so awesome! And best of all we are so happy to see our hard work go out to so many!

We are working diligently and hard as heck to get all of you your add ons!

So far we are hearing that the changes made in the Mdl to stabilize the tri motor for DX12 are working well with the new P3D changes made to the game engine. The new Tri motor to come will be a far more advanced version then this one with real engine adjustments maintenance recording with only so many hours of running time. Stuff like that. So far the adjustments are working good for you p3d guys.
Also sounds, it seems like many thought the hew sounds for the NEW Tri motor were in this package. Noit so. But when they are done if you would like them I might consider posting them for a buck or so for the standard Tri motor. I will think on this.

Ok that's it!

Thanks for your support!!