British Pacific Fleet Skin Pack released

Thread: British Pacific Fleet Skin Pack released

British Pacific Fleet Skin Pack released

Should be available in the CFS3 Skins/British Skins section of the Warbirds Library once it's approved.

Wow! Very cool! Thank you!

Thanks!

To the admins, my old download British Pacific Fleet Corsairs.zip is now obsolete as improved versions are included in the new pack. Please delete the Corsairs-specific download if you can.

CFS3 British Pacific Fleet Skin Pack

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 British Skins

Description: A set of skins for aircraft operated by the British Pacific Fleet between January and September 1945, including four Avengers, one Barracuda, three Corsairs, three Fireflies, and three Hellcats. With the exception of the Barracuda and the Fireflies, the other skins must be renamed to be used depending on which version of the aircraft in question that you intend to use the skin with. Please see the Readme file for details. Note: This pack includes slightly improved versions of the two previously released Corsair skins.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS3 British Pacific Fleet Skin Pack
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a million ! Nice.

Great work, really!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

As I just posted in FB, it may amuse some to know that I snuck an 'Easter Egg' onto the fictitious Avenger. Can't really see it in game, but you can if you look at the texture directly. It regards my musical tastes.

SOH-CM-2020
    Very nice! Thank you! I will have to get my Pacific installs running properly again!

Possibly of interest only to me(!), my very little anachronism was as follows: As the HMS Glory Avenger was fictitious, I thought I'd dress it up a little and settled on the rampant lion from HMS Glory's ship's crest. When I noticed that the sun it was holding had a face, it made me think of the cover of King Crimson's 1973 album, Larks' Tongues in Aspic, the first with my all time favorite drummer, Bill Bruford. So I snuck it in!

Very nice package. King Crimson!
    Now you're giving your age

Looking forward to this. Thx

Members who have read this thread: 0