Question for Maxstuka

Thread: Question for Maxstuka

Question for Maxstuka

Max,

I was wondering if any of the PR 109's you've worked on now include working leading edge slats? It seems non of his original models included this. The only 109's I can find with this function are older 109 E's by Dan Goodwin.

Quote Originally Posted by _486_Col_Wolf View Post
    Max,

I was wondering if any of the PR 109's you've worked on now include working leading edge slats? It seems non of his original models included this. The only 109's I can find with this function are older 109 E's by Dan Goodwin.
    Check out Team Daedalus
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Max,

No, what I uploaded is what there is, and the missing bf109s are those of IS4G that canceled them, because without permission I cannot modify their files.

That's a shame. I really like PR's work. I wonder why this function, common to all 109's, was left out of his original models.

Kurt, I'll check out Team Daedalus' work but I'm not sure if they are MLD with high framerates. I have also modified PR's AIR file to be more to my liking and I'd hate to have to start that trial and error work all over again.

Col , just checking , you are aware that all bf 109,s can still use, the forward slat stall effect ,
    with out animation , by the inclusion , of Cfg data , and copied Air file stat,s , ehh ?

ADD on -- Maurio,s 109,s , with the special DLL modual

That's a shame. I really like PR's work. I wonder why this function, common to all 109's, was left out of his original models.

Kurt, I'll check out Team Daedalus' work but I'm not sure if they are MLD with high framerates. I have also modified PR's AIR file to be more to my liking and I'd hate to have to start that trial and error work all over again.
    The CFS2 versions are all multi-LOD and have high frame rates. Mav worked them over in SCASM to improve the rates even further. The air file is pretty accurate I think, (a little self promotion there LOL) but there is no reason you can't use your modified air file with these models.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Sarge, I use the Auto Slats (invisible) gauge in my 109 panels to get the effect. But I'm still interested in the visual aspect.

Kurt, I just realized that the Team Daedalus 109 G's were made from PR's models, so my modified AIR files should work the same as on his older ones. Just wish they would put out a 109 F.

Members who have read this thread: 0