CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

Thread: CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

Well I made it for 21 years in flight sim and game design. So Im going to dump the price for two weeks on the Ford Tri Motor and Aeronca to $2.00 per add on!

If you don't have these then you can get them for almost free for a limited time. These are set for all versions of FSX AND Steam Fsx. All versions of P3D.

The site has been set over the weekend and FlightSim.com has it there as well.

Thanks for the 21 years of support and look forward to a few pictures of a new add on that is coming up soon!

Have fun in the virtual blue!

Thanks~!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

That's a very generous deal, Thomas, and much appreciated!

I bought both direct from your site but PayPal got "stuck" on a "Processing" status spinner and never took me to a download page. Will the download links be emailed? (I forwarded the PayPal receipts.)

Thank you!

Wow, what a price! So Tri motor works in P3Dv5? I didnt know this.... thx.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    That's a very generous deal, Thomas, and much appreciated!

I bought both direct from your site but PayPal got "stuck" on a "Processing" status spinner and never took me to a download page. Will the download links be emailed? (I forwarded the PayPal receipts.)

Thank you!
    Yeah I will take a look at the server to see if there is a hicup in the system, its just been updated so i might have to have my it guy take a look. Let me know if come through.
    Also you need to press the return to vendor thing on pay pal then it usually starts the download.

Thanks!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    Yeah I will take a look at the server to see if there is a hicup in the system, its just been updated so i might have to have my it guy take a look. Let me know if come through.
    Also you need to press the return to vendor thing on pay pal then it usually starts the download.

Thanks!
    I purchased this back in 2013 and was using FSX then. What I got was CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.exe.
    I now use P3D V4.5, it that the latest version and will it work with P3D 4.5 or do I need to get a newer version for
    P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    Last edited by gray eagle; April 12th, 2021 at 16:24.

Thanks, Thomas!

What happened for me was that the "Processing" spinner never stopped (let it go for like 15 minutes, it usually takes <30 seconds) on either purchase, so it never returned me to the download page.

I sent email copies of both PayPal receipts (the transaction did complete) to the email address the PayPal payment went to.

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to seeing these!

I just purchased the Tri-Motor from the CR1 shop. No problems with Paypal payment or installer download, but now the installer is asking
    for a password. There was no requirement to set up an account (where passwords might be located), and no CR1 e-mail with password
    received, only the Paypal e-mail receipt.

Am I missing something?

Thanks - Rob

Same problem here. Bought the Tri-motor, received PayPal email receipt, and that's all. NC

I found the password from when I purchased back in 2013. The same one still worked. It was just a generic one, but I don't know
    if I'm allowed to publicly announce.

Chief: I'll just pm you.

Thanks - RobM

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I purchased this back in 2013 and was using FSX then. What I got was CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.exe.
    I now use P3D V4.5, it that the latest version and will it work with P3D 4.5 or do I need to get a newer version for
    P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    both will work but i did a few upgrades in the Mdl of the ford to make it run a bit better in p3d but your original one will work as well.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

hey fellas I will look at the server mailer. But send me a pm here or on the cr1 site and I will get you going.

I just used the old exe and put in the upgrades for the ford, so your old password will work. The new ford coming up will have a different set up. But for this one your good.

Thanks for your support!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    Similar situation. The download link from my original FSX version gives me the v1.0b.

How would I get the download for the upgraded P3D version, or the updated files?
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Similar situation. The download link from my original FSX version gives me the v1.0b.

How would I get the download for the upgraded P3D version, or the updated files?

I purchased the "new and improved" version two days ago and looks like I have the same thing I bought back in 2013:

CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.zip

I was under the impression that a P3D style installer that perhaps included a "XML" file whereby the install would go to the P3D addon folder.

I have same exact files as I purchase before.

On a Utube video I viewed it also looked like two different engine sounds were to be included:

This is a screen shot from that video that mentions the options of engines:

Don't see engine options in any of the folders.

So it looks like I paid for the same version,...twice. Sure would like to know what is going on.

Hi Thomas and everyone,
    I'm afraid I've got the same feeling here: the file I just received is the very same that the one I bought (through donation) back in 2011: even if the zipped FSX v1.0b installer is dated from january 2018 all installed files are the 2010-2011 era originals !
    Due to the small amount paid I have no bad feelings but I'm a little bit disapointed since I honestly thought that the Ford Trimotor had been revamped for P3Dv4...
    I wish some files have been mixed up and that Thomas is able to forward the most recent ones !
    Francois

Hello, it is upgraded to not crash in p3d. I used the old exe. for installation as its going to be completely replaced in the future. This sounds are still under development for the edition that is a all new model, as mentioned. Also a NEW 5AT is in the new package that is yet to be released. What was shown to you was an example of the new sounds for the NEW model, I'm using the old model as a test bed while we bake the new model.

What you have is the version that will work better for newer graphics cards with the way the textures are set in the mdl. The premium Tri Motor is far ahead of this one and is a completely new build from the ground up, for 2 bucks this is a good cap stop for you until I can get the new one out. it is also set for dx12 for those that wont upgrade to the new Tri motor and want to use this older one for the new P3D game engine upgrades.

There will be a released announcement with 3D max video cuts of the new tri motor later on this week or next week as well as another new plane.

Thanks!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Hello, it is upgraded to not crash in p3d. I used the old exe. for installation as its going to be completely replaced in the future. This sounds are still under development for the edition that is a all new model, as mentioned. Also a NEW 5AT is in the new package that is yet to be released. What was shown to you was an example of the new sounds for the NEW model, I'm using the old model as a test bed while we bake the new model.

What you have is the version that will work better for newer graphics cards with the way the textures are set in the mdl. The premium Tri Motor is far ahead of this one and is a completely new build from the ground up, for 2 bucks this is a good cap stop for you until I can get the new one out. it is also set for dx12 for those that wont upgrade to the new Tri motor and want to use this older one for the new P3D game engine upgrades.

There will be a released announcement with 3D max video cuts of the new tri motor later on this week or next week as well as another new plane.

Thanks!

So for the recent purchase we made in last few days (for some of us the 2nd purchase of same FORD), are you saying a newer and more improved (premium) FORD is TBA and will be announced when ready?
    I was left with impression that a new version was available yet what I/we got was something that is essentially the same thing as the previous purchase back in 2013 -
    Believe it was donationware then.

Any idea of where the pricing will be at and maybe an upgrade price (discount) offer?

So for the recent purchase we made in last few days (for some of us the 2nd purchase of same FORD), are you saying a newer and more improved (premium) FORD is TBA and will be announced when ready?
    I was left with impression that a new version was available yet what I/we got was something that is essentially the same thing as the previous purchase back in 2013 -
    Believe it was donationware then.

Any idea of where the pricing will be at and maybe an upgrade price (discount) offer?

I heard from Tom today and I quote:

"I think I will do this old addon a favor, it can be upgraded a lot for fsx and the older versions of p3d up to p3d v5

I will do it and post it for three bucks, the up grade will be substantial.

It will feature all of the old liveries and a lot of new ones, new gauges and I could put in the new sound package.

The painting will be of a much higher quality then the original as now I can do that with the new way I know how to set the mdl."

So Tom will revamp the old model (FORD) and offer it for $3 - Sounds like a good deal.

Okay, this is disappointing.

I made the purchase for the Aeronca last week, but never received a download link.

Sent Thomas a PM, and have yet to hear back. I know it's only $2, but I would have expected at least a response by now.

I guess the Ford Tri-Motor I purchased years ago will be the first and the last item I will be using from this developer.

Issue resolved

Well, Issue is resolved.

Thomas provided me a download link, so all is good now.

Thank you, Thomas.

Members who have read this thread: 0