CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

Thread: CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

Hybrid View

CR1 21 year aniversary sale!

Well I made it for 21 years in flight sim and game design. So Im going to dump the price for two weeks on the Ford Tri Motor and Aeronca to $2.00 per add on!

If you don't have these then you can get them for almost free for a limited time. These are set for all versions of FSX AND Steam Fsx. All versions of P3D.

The site has been set over the weekend and FlightSim.com has it there as well.

Thanks for the 21 years of support and look forward to a few pictures of a new add on that is coming up soon!

Have fun in the virtual blue!

Thanks~!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

That's a very generous deal, Thomas, and much appreciated!

I bought both direct from your site but PayPal got "stuck" on a "Processing" status spinner and never took me to a download page. Will the download links be emailed? (I forwarded the PayPal receipts.)

Thank you!

Wow, what a price! So Tri motor works in P3Dv5? I didnt know this.... thx.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    That's a very generous deal, Thomas, and much appreciated!

I bought both direct from your site but PayPal got "stuck" on a "Processing" status spinner and never took me to a download page. Will the download links be emailed? (I forwarded the PayPal receipts.)

Thank you!
    Yeah I will take a look at the server to see if there is a hicup in the system, its just been updated so i might have to have my it guy take a look. Let me know if come through.
    Also you need to press the return to vendor thing on pay pal then it usually starts the download.

Thanks!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    Yeah I will take a look at the server to see if there is a hicup in the system, its just been updated so i might have to have my it guy take a look. Let me know if come through.
    Also you need to press the return to vendor thing on pay pal then it usually starts the download.

Thanks!
    I purchased this back in 2013 and was using FSX then. What I got was CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.exe.
    I now use P3D V4.5, it that the latest version and will it work with P3D 4.5 or do I need to get a newer version for
    P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    Last edited by gray eagle; April 12th, 2021 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I purchased this back in 2013 and was using FSX then. What I got was CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.exe.
    I now use P3D V4.5, it that the latest version and will it work with P3D 4.5 or do I need to get a newer version for
    P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    both will work but i did a few upgrades in the Mdl of the ford to make it run a bit better in p3d but your original one will work as well.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

hey fellas I will look at the server mailer. But send me a pm here or on the cr1 site and I will get you going.

I just used the old exe and put in the upgrades for the ford, so your old password will work. The new ford coming up will have a different set up. But for this one your good.

Thanks for your support!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    P3D 4.5 if there is one.

Thanks
    Similar situation. The download link from my original FSX version gives me the v1.0b.

How would I get the download for the upgraded P3D version, or the updated files?
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Similar situation. The download link from my original FSX version gives me the v1.0b.

How would I get the download for the upgraded P3D version, or the updated files?

I purchased the "new and improved" version two days ago and looks like I have the same thing I bought back in 2013:

CR1-Ford-Trimotor-installer_FSX_v1.0b.zip

I was under the impression that a P3D style installer that perhaps included a "XML" file whereby the install would go to the P3D addon folder.

I have same exact files as I purchase before.

On a Utube video I viewed it also looked like two different engine sounds were to be included:

This is a screen shot from that video that mentions the options of engines:

Don't see engine options in any of the folders.

So it looks like I paid for the same version,...twice. Sure would like to know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    Thanks, Thomas!

What happened for me was that the "Processing" spinner never stopped (let it go for like 15 minutes, it usually takes <30 seconds) on either purchase, so it never returned me to the download page.

I sent email copies of both PayPal receipts (the transaction did complete) to the email address the PayPal payment went to.

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to seeing these!

I just purchased the Tri-Motor from the CR1 shop. No problems with Paypal payment or installer download, but now the installer is asking
    for a password. There was no requirement to set up an account (where passwords might be located), and no CR1 e-mail with password
    received, only the Paypal e-mail receipt.

Am I missing something?

Thanks - Rob

Same problem here. Bought the Tri-motor, received PayPal email receipt, and that's all. NC

Members who have read this thread: 0