I'm wondering where the game get's it's information for the aircraft .bdp file.....especially after you delete the original? I've made a skin for the PTO RS B-24J model and tried to edit the information showing in-game describing where the plane came from and it's history etc. (you'll find the info in-game when you select a plane from the Aircraft list as a pull out menu). However, using a Hex editor on the .bdp only messed up the file apparently (I had to remove it since I was getting a lockup when loading the game......"Mission file not loading" is what the error message said). When I removed the entire newly made aircraft folder, the game loaded fine. After removing the newly edited .bdp file in the new plane folder, the game loaded and I could find the new plane, start a QC with it, and successfully exit. The problem again I'm having is even after removing the .bdp file it makes a new one with the original description of the plane that I'm using as the parent. I just don't know where it's getting this info from since it's not in the aircraft files I'm using for the new plane? Least I don't think so.

And, how do you make a new .bdp file that contains this new in-game info, and not have it put the game into a tail spin?