New Ships released by Stuart! - Page 58
Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 848505152535455565758596061626364656668 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1771

Thread: New Ships released by Stuart!

Thanks for all the nice ships.

I play with your airport at Interlaken all the time. I love doing combats around that lake.

Hi stuart,
    I ask you one more favor, I have all the Italian cruises in my ship pack, except the Zara, if IS4G created one but this is wrong in size or scale,
    I would like to have your Zara for your collection.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zara-class_cruiser

There has been a hole that I could not fill that is the missing of this ship, if it succeeds in doing it, it would end with the Italian cruisers.
    A huge greeting

If you are still in the building mood, stuart277: In my campaigns and in several missions I have collected from others, I keep running into USN Porter Class DDs in the order of battle. Could you possibly fill this gap between the Farragut Class and the Mahan Class destroyers? With 8 5-inch 38s and 12 Bofors 40mm she could make quite a defensive asset to my TFs.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW.....

.....didn't Usio do a Porter class DD ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    .....didn't Usio do a Porter class DD ?
    Thanks but given a choice, I'd rather have stuart277's version to match up with the other ships used.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW....

..........NO disagreement on that! Just pointing the other one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    If you are still in the building mood, stuart277: In my campaigns and in several missions I have collected from others, I keep running into USN Porter Class DDs in the order of battle. Could you possibly fill this gap between the Farragut Class and the Mahan Class destroyers? With 8 5-inch 38s and 12 Bofors 40mm she could make quite a defensive asset to my TFs.
    The virtual navy have all the USS DD destroyers ships.This is all the files that I have. there are not in my ship pack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VN destroyers.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	83700

I could in the future make an exclusive pack of the US destroyers with all these VN models that I have compiled.If the community wants

Icon12 One more?

And please add to my wish list: IJN Mogami Class heavy cruisers.

Cheers:

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon22 Reply...

Stuart277,

Many thanks for all of your work releasing these beautiful ships!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Stuart,

Any plans for a New Orleans Class cruiser?

Usio has all 4 ships in the Mogami Class done but they are a little frame heavy still.I have no problems with them though with my computer.I think Stuart has been doing ships that haven't been done to fill in the gaps,I'm very thankful for that.I would like some other ships done to replace some of the older models but that is totally up to Stuart.He should do as he pleases.

TheBookie

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookie View Post
    Stuart,

Any plans for a New Orleans Class cruiser?

Usio has all 4 ships in the Mogami Class done but they are a little frame heavy still.I have no problems with them though with my computer.I think Stuart has been doing ships that haven't been done to fill in the gaps,I'm very thankful for that.I would like some other ships done to replace some of the older models but that is totally up to Stuart.He should do as he pleases.

TheBookie

Hi TheBookie
    New Orleans are nearly finished, the .dp files are similar enough to the previous CA.
    Cheers

Great to hear Stuart.

I still have work to do on the missions,but will wait for the New Orleans.

TheBookie

For the New Orleans Class!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Hi stuart,
    I ask you one more favor, I have all the Italian cruises in my ship pack, except the Zara, if IS4G created one but this is wrong in size or scale,
    I would like to have your Zara for your collection of cruisers.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zara-class_cruiser

There has been a hole that I could not fill that is the missing of this ship, if it succeeds in doing it, it would end with the Italian cruisers.
    A huge greeting

Hi all
    I will do a USN Porter Class DD, give me a couple of weeks.
    Usio's outstanding model is 1941 style.
    I will do a 1942 and 1944 types.

Take Care

Stuart

GMax USN New Orleans Class CA V1.0

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Ships - US Navy

Description: GMax models of the USN New Orleans Class CA for CFS2

There are five models in this download.
    USN_NewOrleansClass_1941L_LOD, AA, 4 x 4, 8/75 Mk 1, 8 × 1, 0.50 caliber, Camou: MS 21
    USN_NewOrleansClass_1942M_LOD, AA, 4 x 4, 8/75 Mk 1, 6 × 1 20mm/70 Mk 4, Camou: MS 21
    USN_NewOrleansClass_1942L_LOD, AA 4 x 4, 8/75 Mk 1, 14 × 1 20mm/70 Mk 4, Camou: MS 21
    USN_NewOrleansClass_1943L_LOD, AA 6 x 4, 40/56 Mk 1.2, 14 × 1 20mm/70 Mk 4, Camou: MS 21 with MS 33-13D included
    USN_NewOrleansClass_1944L_LOD, AA 6 x 4, 40/56 Mk 1.2, 14 × 2 20mm/70 Mk 4, Camou: MS 22

GMax models are included

Cheers
    Stuart

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit GMax USN New Orleans Class CA V1.0
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Library Staff
    Thanks very much Stuart - they look fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Kevin

THANK YOU Stuatr277!!!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Thanks Stuart,

All the Midway missions I have,have been updated with your New Orleans.The ones I'm still working on be using it also.

TheBookie

Lovely work Stuart. May thanks!

Beautiful work as always. 5 Stars!
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Many thanks Stuart, beautifull work

Cheers
    Martin

Icon22 Reply...

Stuart277,

Shadow Wolf 07 asked me to post these pics on his behalf while he recovers from surgery. So far, so good. They are from your revised New Orleans class vessels. Nice work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails neworleans asw.jpg   neworleans dsw.jpg  
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Stuart277,

Shadow Wolf 07 asked me to post these pics on his behalf while he recovers from surgery. So far, so good. They are from your revised New Orleans class vessels. Nice work!
    Hi Rami and SW
    Nice shots.
    SW, All the best with the recovery.
    Take Care
    Stuart

Nicely done Stuart, great work

Members who have read this thread: 102