RAF Vehicles At RAF Bruggen

Thread: RAF Vehicles At RAF Bruggen

RAF Vehicles At RAF Bruggen

This is a "spinoff" from Manschy's RAF Bruggen so that I don't hijack his thread with posts about the Landrover Defender I am trying to convert from Safari to Military in MDCx. I will continue to post the results here and also for the UN Volvo. When I am ready to share them since I am modifying the model, if I am successful, I will need to get permission first. All the colors are in the model not the texture folders.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    This is a "spinoff" from Manschy's RAF Bruggen so that I don't hijack his thread with posts about the Landrover Defender I am trying to convert from Safari to Military in MDCx. I will continue to post the results here and also for the UN Volvo. When I am ready to share them since I am modifying the model, if I am successful, I will need to get permission first. All the colors are in the model not the texture folders.
    IIRC we also had some Mercedes Benz Unimogs in RAFG as well

Ttfn

Pete

My Last Post Over There

I just posted my last vehicle post over at Manschy's RAF Bruggen because the Volvo started over there. From now on I will be posting any further updates here.

A Lot Of Work

This was a lot of work removing parts in MDCx; saving;checking but I think it was worth it in the end.  Until someone much more talented than I creates one from scratch for FSX/P3D in GMAX, for me this will have to do.  I have received nothing but returned emails 40 times which is what Gmail does auto and there is no website anymore for Dirk or his group from Germany, I feel that I can share this here after I figure out why it won't steer.  Textures were all with one exception changed on the model in MDCx which is how it was originally designed for the Safari Mission by Dirk Stuck and Flight-Team-Bremerhaven none of whom seems to be in flightsim any more. When I share this and the Volvo posted above I will include all their information in the README.  Still trying to figure out animations which are not on the normal keys.  But anyway, here is the progress I made.  The grill patch was created in Sketchup and then merged in MDCx. Still a WIP but a long way and many headaches from when I started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Landrover Defender Military 1.jpg   Landrover Defender Military 2.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0