Georender & Emma Field

Thread: Georender & Emma Field

Georender & Emma Field

Hi, for those who (like me) fondly remember those historic golden names and the kind of adventure flight involved, you might want to know something I've just learnt: Richard "Georender" Goldstein is back!!

Indeed, he's seemingly making new scenery for MSFS as a hobby, with no intention of going commercial again. You can find his new Sedona and Arches National Park "cinematic" areas in http://flightsim.to.

Also there, you can find quite a bunch of scenery add-ons by quelcertoleo, an italian simmer whose masterpiece (to me anyway) is a revisited version of the old cherished Emma Field, now named Olifield, but placed exactly on the same spot and wearing the same ICAO code: KEWL. The reasons for the name change are thoroughly explained in the enclosed documents, and are part of a whole amazing story which sets an exciting base for the revisitation (or rebuilding, I'd better say).

Among the other add-ons by quelcertoleo, there are many of the old Georender airfields, which make a nice short scenic flight from Emma Field (oops, Olifield I should say now).

Enjoy

Members who have read this thread: 1